Upgraded wedding band?

Could we see your original band? What about having a second band made that matches it to wear above your ring?

Yes! Sorry for the delay I have been traveling for work and just looking at PF now.
d8915e9e99d9609fe0b3d966bb142cfb.jpg

I’m sorry, I am no help at all because your original set it beautiful. I think a second band that mirrors your wedding ring to go on the other side of your engagement ring would be beautiful and keep to the style of your e ring.

Reactions: darkangel07760
Thank you everyone for your input. I’m still so torn. I rarely wear my wedding band, so that’s part of why I want to get something larger so I would maybe wear it more.

Thank you everyone for your input. I’m still so torn. I rarely wear my wedding band, so that’s part of why I want to get something larger so I would maybe wear it more.
You might want to consider buying a new band and wearing it without your engagement ring. You can wear your ering on your right hand.

I like the look of your original band. A larger one or an additional one that matches the current band will make your Ering look smaller. If you want another band why not get one for the right hand or for when you don’t want to wear the Ering? What bothers you about your current band? Is it diamond quality or that it is not quite the same as the shank on the Ering? Then just replace it to match the shank....I just wouldn’t go too big or it will overpower and detract from your pretty ring.

I like the look of your original band. A larger one or an additional one that matches the current band will make your Ering look smaller. If you want another band why not get one for the right hand or for when you don’t want to wear the Ering? What bothers you about your current band? Is it diamond quality or that it is not quite the same as the shank on the Ering? Then just replace it to match the shank....I just wouldn’t go too big or it will overpower and detract from your pretty ring.

I honestly think that because the band is so plain I don’t like it. My ering is ornate and I love just looking down at it. that when I look down at the band it takes away from my ring. I sent a side view of my ering to show what I mean. So I wanted to get a bigger band that has similar caviar on the band so when I look down I feel the same way.

696ece6c2b9de813785707233cfe8d6d.jpg

Reactions: darkangel07760
Hey Ladies!

I want an opinion question. DH wants to upgrade my wedding band for our anniversary. My current band matches my engagement ring band. I want opinions on which band you all like better. Thank you for your input!
19903de33c11939cca8cdfbd65f155ce.jpg
2cf42064de02c54326ee6d4f2ef77854.jpg

I like the stones in the second photo better, but I agree with most of the folks on this thread; it does take attention away from your engagement ring. Can you get the second one in a thinner style?

I’m sorry, I am no help at all because your original set it beautiful. I think a second band that mirrors your wedding ring to go on the other side of your engagement ring would be beautiful and keep to the style of your e ring.

I agree! Now that I have seen the original wedding band, I think you should keep it and stack the anniversary ring with these! I am a big fan of stacking [emoji7]