Upgraded wedding band?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Ladies!

I want an opinion question. DH wants to upgrade my wedding band for our anniversary. My current band matches my engagement ring band. I want opinions on which band you all like better. Thank you for your input! [​IMG][​IMG]

darkangel07760 likes this.
  2. I like the second one better. The first one is very hard to see. It may be the size or shape of the stones.

Steph5487 likes this.
  3. The second one is gorgeous.

Steph5487 likes this.
  4. the second one

Steph5487 likes this.
  5. Thank you ladies for your input. I like the idea of the first one because it is baguettes and rounds. But I do agree it doesn’t stand out as much as the second one

6. I love the second one!

Steph5487 likes this.
  7. I like the first one. The diamond cut is unique. The second one seems a bit ordinary and I think it takes away from your e-ring and competes with it. The first one compliments your e-ring.

I think your e-ring should always be the star.

8. I much prefer the first one. I think the second looks a bit "busy." The first compliments your engagement ring beautifully and lets it be the center of attention!

9. I like the first one :smile:

wee drop o bush likes this.
  10. Is getting a band that matches the ering shank out? That would look more balanced. I think both these bands look too big, your ering is beautiful and should remain the center of attention. IMO these two compete with it.

11. They are both beautiful. Hard choice.

Steph5487 likes this.
  12. I would get a set that matches the ering band.

13. The second one. I’m not a fan of the baguette cut. Your engagement ring is beautiful!!!!

Steph5487 likes this.
  14. The first one looks more interesting but both choices of a band make the whole composition too busy and compete with your pretty engagement ring. Are you limited to these 2 options or can u take time to look for sth else?

15. Have you considered wearing the new band as a right hand ring? IMO, both bands are beautiful as standalones but paired with your engagement ring, it cheapens the look.