Upgraded wedding band?

I honestly think that because the band is so plain I don’t like it. My ering is ornate and I love just looking down at it. that when I look down at the band it takes away from my ring. I sent a side view of my ering to show what I mean. So I wanted to get a bigger band that has similar caviar on the band so when I look down I feel the same way.

696ece6c2b9de813785707233cfe8d6d.jpg

I completely understand. My engagement ring also is very ornate like yours. After I was wearing it for awhile, we talked about wedding rings and at first I wanted us to have matching rings, but he told me he had a wedding ring already picked out to match my engagement ring. Once I saw the wedding ring, I was so glad he did that because it is very hard to match my ring!
I would look into choosing a new ring longer, if you keep looking I am sure you will find the perfect one. The shank of your engagement ring is beautiful!

Reactions: Steph5487
I completely understand. My engagement ring also is very ornate like yours. After I was wearing it for awhile, we talked about wedding rings and at first I wanted us to have matching rings, but he told me he had a wedding ring already picked out to match my engagement ring. Once I saw the wedding ring, I was so glad he did that because it is very hard to match my ring!
I would look into choosing a new ring longer, if you keep looking I am sure you will find the perfect one. The shank of your engagement ring is beautiful!
This is exactly what I’m doing! I’m waiting till I find the right one!

Reactions: darkangel07760