Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Look at my souvenir from my recent vacation in Italy! I've been lusting after this bag for awhile but that US price tag is just way too high for me. But it is cheaper in Italy, and then factoring in getting it tax free, it is 35% cheaper than here! So I went on ban and saved up and got it. :smile: Here is my new Gucci Soho Disco bag, going to take her out for the first time today...View attachment 4241764
Such a beautiful Gucci bag. :heart: So glad you got a great deal! Enjoy your new bag.

Reactions: Sammkc
Look at my souvenir from my recent vacation in Italy! I've been lusting after this bag for awhile but that US price tag is just way too high for me. But it is cheaper in Italy, and then factoring in getting it tax free, it is 35% cheaper than here! So I went on ban and saved up and got it. :smile: Here is my new Gucci Soho Disco bag, going to take her out for the first time today...View attachment 4241764
I have this bag and I love it! Enjoy!

The orange one is especially adorable!
Thanks, @whateve!
Congrats @carterazo. I love your newest Massaccesi haul. Your Little M looks so good with rolled handles. I like you Muse as well. What is the leather color and type. Enjoy!
Thank you! The little Muse is in orange pebbled. The color is way prettier irl. I love it!

I plan to ask this in the Tory Burch forum too, but since you all are Coachies like me, does anyone have one of her Gemini Link coated canvas totes? I have been eyeing those for well over a year, maybe two, and the colors I wanted FINALLY went on sale. I ordered the Ivory one. It has ridiculously good reviews, but I was hoping some other purse-aholics might have feedback too :biggrin:

I plan to ask this in the Tory Burch forum too, but since you all are Coachies like me, does anyone have one of her Gemini Link coated canvas totes? I have been eyeing those for well over a year, maybe two, and the colors I wanted FINALLY went on sale. I ordered the Ivory one. It has ridiculously good reviews, but I was hoping some other purse-aholics might have feedback too [emoji3]
I was wondering about this tote too. I'm looking at the black one.

Reactions: CoachMaven
Reactions: carterazo