Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Thank you!
This is a Zhoe. It is my favorite of MM's bags! My other favorites are structured too. The Angelica and the Miss M. I am waiting for a little Miss M that I modified to have short rolled handles. Hope you can find one you love.
Thanks for the feedback. What is the leather for Zhoe? What is the leather for the Fuschia bag? I like Pompei. Is Nappa similar to Pompei? I want something bring for spring, but it looks like most of those colors gone according to the color chart posted on 10/17.

Reactions: carterazo
Thanks for the feedback. What is the leather for Zhoe? What is the leather for the Fuschia bag? I like Pompei. Is Nappa similar to Pompei? I want something bring for spring, but it looks like most of those colors gone according to the color chart posted on 10/17.
The Zhoe is in hot pink nappa. The other pink bag is in pompei. That color is no longer available. Nappa is softer that pompei, but it holds it's shape well and is just as durable.

Reactions: SEWDimples
No worries. Since it is Nappa, I want to use it for a Zhoe bag. Also, I want to get the Muse in pebbled leather. I just need find a color that I like.
Your Zhoe will be beautiful! What size Muse will you get? There are still some pretty colors left in pebbled. (I got a little Muse in pebbled orange and I just love it! Makes me smile every time I look at it.) Good luck picking a color! [emoji106]

Reactions: SEWDimples
Your Zhoe will be beautiful! What size Muse will you get? There are still some pretty colors left in pebbled. (I got a little Muse in pebbled orange and I just love it! Makes me smile every time I look at it.) Good luck picking a color! [emoji106]

I really love the Nappa colors. I want the Muse or the Muse Midi in the color Fuchsia or Ocher, but then a saw it in Taupe and thought that was a classic color. I asked Marco to provide a similar color from what is left.

He suggested Cappuccino. Now I have three additional bags that I would like to add to my collection: Zhoe in Nappa Carmin, Muse in Pebbled Cappucinno and Alexia Midi in Nappa Caramel.