Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Thanks @carterazo! I hope I can still order a bag.
Yes, you still can, but you need to hurry. A couple girls mentioned that he will stop taking orders in a few days.

What type of leather was this Sabrina made?
What color is this bag? Is this Nappa leather?
This bag is in China blue in the Athene leather. It is no longer available. He has other colors in this leather, though. (Athene leather is a wrinkly leather with a sheen. ) There is a list of available leathers and colors on page 1494 post #22401 of the Massaccesi thread. Just in case, there are two sizes for the Sabrina. I got the midi which is smaller. You can always email Marco and tell him what colors you like and ask for pictures so you can have an idea of the hue. This bag would be great in nappa, pebbled or merinos leather. I hope you can get one in a color you love! You can always pm me if you have more questions. :flowers:

Last edited:
Reactions: eleanors36
Yes, you still can, but you need to hurry. A couple girls mentioned that he will stop taking orders in a few days.

This bag is in China blue in the Athene leather. It is no longer available. He has other colors in this leather, though. (Athene leather is a wrinkly leather with a sheen. ) There is a list of available leathers and colors on page 1494 post #22401 of the Massaccesi thread. Just in case, there are two sizes for the Sabrina. I got the midi which is smaller. You can always email Marco and tell him what colors you like and ask for pictures so you can have an idea of the hue. This bag would be great in nappa, pebbled or merinos leather. I hope you can get one in a color you love! You can always pm me if you have more questions. :flowers:
Thanks so much for you feedback. I'll send him the two bags that I would like to order and go from there.

Reactions: carterazo
Reactions: carterazo
Hi @carterazo. I love your recent Marco Massaccesi bags and SLGs. I want to purchase a structured bag. Is the pink bag a Zhoe Legend or a Zhoe? What is your favorite structured bag?
Thank you!
This is a Zhoe. It is my favorite of MM's bags! My other favorites are structured too. The Angelica and the Miss M. I am waiting for a little Miss M that I modified to have short rolled handles. Hope you can find one you love.

Reactions: SEWDimples