Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Congrats! This is a beautiful bag. Never heard of this brand before. I will have to check it out. Enjoy.
Thanks! I have been looking at the bags for a while and decided on this one. It's a UK brand started in 2013 but the bags are made in Spain. A few of celebrities have been seen carrying them. They're currently having 40% off this week (initially it was only for one day) due to them hitting 40,000 followers on Instagram. So, I decided to take the plunge.

Thanks! I have been looking at the bags for a while and decided on this one. It's a UK brand started in 2013 but the bags are made in Spain. A few of celebrities have been seen carrying them. They're currently having 40% off this week (initially it was only for one day) due to them hitting 40,000 followers on Instagram. So, I decided to take the plunge.
If I weren't broke... [emoji38]

Look at my souvenir from my recent vacation in Italy! I've been lusting after this bag for awhile but that US price tag is just way too high for me. But it is cheaper in Italy, and then factoring in getting it tax free, it is 35% cheaper than here! So I went on ban and saved up and got it. :smile: Here is my new Gucci Soho Disco bag, going to take her out for the first time today...Gucci Soho Disco.jpg

Look at my souvenir from my recent vacation in Italy! I've been lusting after this bag for awhile but that US price tag is just way too high for me. But it is cheaper in Italy, and then factoring in getting it tax free, it is 35% cheaper than here! So I went on ban and saved up and got it. :smile: Here is my new Gucci Soho Disco bag, going to take her out for the first time today...View attachment 4241764
Congratulations! I've always wanted a Disco.

Reactions: Pagan
Look at my souvenir from my recent vacation in Italy! I've been lusting after this bag for awhile but that US price tag is just way too high for me. But it is cheaper in Italy, and then factoring in getting it tax free, it is 35% cheaper than here! So I went on ban and saved up and got it. :smile: Here is my new Gucci Soho Disco bag, going to take her out for the first time today...View attachment 4241764
Congrats! That's a great buy!