eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

This is another nightmare buyer from hell who is also a seller. (IMO, a seller who would do this to another seller is shameful.)

Block this buyer! fashionutty-99
Shame on a seller who would do what fashionutty-99 does to other sellers! While looking at one of her items I was considering purchasing, I checked her feedback, both received and left for others.
Left for others. (She has negged 2 sellers with accurately described items because they didn't accept remorse returns, something they were within their rights to do.)
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=fashionutty-99&Dirn=Left+by

Her feedback as a seller:
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=fashionutty-99+&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

Reactions: carlpsmom
Just got a bogus return request from lms-617 claiming my NWT Coach was a "knock off." No prior communication or request for confirmation and it's a genuine item I purchased direct from Macy's - with the tag still attached.

cintiasami

Here's a clown worthy of a few blocked bidder lists!
Has been an ebay member for 5 years and claims they didn't know that 'make offer' was binding if the offer was accepted. Yeah, OK, course you didn't. Ebay auto-files for non-payment, I get a message from them asking me to cancel instead. I advise that I am following the correct procedure. The clown files a 'return request' - sorry, how desperate are you to avoid a non-payment report? Moreover, how do you intend to return an item you haven't paid for so haven't received?!

tabtab0

Suspect this one is a friend of my previous non-payer (see above) as made an offer on the same item and now no payment and no communication. Didn't think too much of it when I got the offer as is in a different country to the previous clown. I hope these two enjoy their non-payment marks.

Reactions: FromtheBay2DTLA
calting

Backstory: I listed a pair of Bottega Veneta Espadrilles & after someone else had bid, I received a message from someone who wanted them for less money. I said I couldn’t cancel as there were active bids & they were unhappy. I said I’d let them know if the item didn’t sell for some reason.

Auction ended & it was bid at the last min. by the person I mentioned. I tried to contact them as I was very specific in stating that payment was due upon auction end. I tried sending an invoice. They wouldn’t reply to me. I filed a non-paying bidder claim.

Shortly after, I got a message from the same person asking ‘Did these not sell?’ I ignored them & left my claim open. On the very last day, I finally got paid. I shipped same day, they received the pacakage quickly & they didn’t bother to leave feedback or say anything. eBay won’t allow me to leave negative feedback against them.

I’d normally give the benefit of the doubt, but they’ve purchased other things & received good feedback since my transaction. I wouldn’t sell designer goods to them again. It was a headache & held up funds for all too long.

calting

Backstory: I listed a pair of Bottega Veneta Espadrilles & after someone else had bid, I received a message from someone who wanted them for less money. I said I couldn’t cancel as there were active bids & they were unhappy. I said I’d let them know if the item didn’t sell for some reason.

Auction ended & it was bid at the last min. by the person I mentioned. I tried to contact them as I was very specific in stating that payment was due upon auction end. I tried sending an invoice. They wouldn’t reply to me. I filed a non-paying bidder claim.

Shortly after, I got a message from the same person asking ‘Did these not sell?’ I ignored them & left my claim open. On the very last day, I finally got paid. I shipped same day, they received the pacakage quickly & they didn’t bother to leave feedback or say anything. eBay won’t allow me to leave negative feedback against them.

I’d normally give the benefit of the doubt, but they’ve purchased other things & received good feedback since my transaction. I wouldn’t sell designer goods to them again. It was a headache & held up funds for all too long.
With respect, the buyer is an inexperienced ebayer (only 4 feedbacks) who hasn't left feedback in any of her 4 transactions so it's not you. And there's nothing wrong with that. Feedback is voluntary and I'd rather a buyer who doesn't leave feedback than one who complains (in feedback) about every seller with whom she's done business.

Your buyer did pay for her item! And unless a listing is BIN/IPR, ebay allows buyers to wait to pay, which she did. Listings can state that payment is due on auction's end but it's unenforceable.

Why would you even consider negging her?

What a great idea.

140133261295 - no contact at all.

140139556917 - no contact at all.
Got the approval from Vlad to start this. There are guidelines to follow to avoid potential abuses.
They are:

• only list people who have flaked out on you for no good reason. (there can be extenuating forgivable circumstances - please be fair and resonable).
  • Please list the item number in question so members here could look up and verify it really happened and read the feedback as well.
This list is only a reference. It is not meant to blacklist people for personal reasons. As a seller, it is something you can come and look at to decide for yourself whether or not you wish to block someone from bidding on your auctions.

Please only post the members name and item # and a BRIEF description of what happened. No chit chat. Use PM for that.:yes: