eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

dawn6731 bid on item and did not pay. Said she would not have money until Sept. I cancelled (buyer request so I wouldn't get a ding). To me saying they can't pay for a month means they wanted to cancel.

phonedude67 lives nearby in same state and has same exact item, and even copied my description.

I think they know each other, and I said so in my report.
You shouldn't have cancelled. You should have opened UID. If she didn't pay within 4 days of the unpaid item dispute, you can close the dispute and she'd get a ding and you'd get your FVF.

By cancelling, her behavior is encouraged since there's no consequence.

josejena

purchased the shoes in May, then several days later messaged me that they are not authentic. I know they are and I authenticated them here, but I answered that she can return them if she's unhappy with the purchase. then she disappeared and 2 months later she opened a case claiming they are not authentic. the shoes were new, and she returned them worn and didn't even bother to remove dirt from insoles. When I sent her pictures of what I got, she was very rude and said I wore them myself and then made these pictures.

This buyer is a reseller and apparently a scammer.
fran95616

The buyer purchased an authentic LV bag 2 months ago (June 22) and left positive feedback for the seller.

On August 10, the buyer resold the bag herself and her buyer contacted her claiming it's fake. So fran95616 filed a dispute through ebay (claiming not authentic) but since it was over 30 days, ebay quickly closed the dispute in the seller's favor. So then, 7 weeks after purchase and after she resold it, she went to paypal who decided against the seller.

This buyer is a reseller and apparently a scammer.
fran95616

The buyer purchased an authentic LV bag 2 months ago (June 22) and left positive feedback for the seller.

On August 10, the buyer resold the bag herself and her buyer contacted her claiming it's fake. So fran95616 filed a dispute through ebay (claiming not authentic) but since it was over 30 days, ebay quickly closed the dispute in the seller's favor. So then, 7 weeks after purchase and after she resold it, she went to paypal who decided against the seller.

and the worst part is that the bag seems authentic
This is the original (and now scammed) seller's listing:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Louis-Vuit...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

And this is the resold item:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Louis-Vuit...g_cvip=true&nordt=true&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

so it's the same (and authentic) bag. I wonder why did they resell it for so low?
That was brought up on the ebay boards (on ebay) where the seller posted for advice.

It makes no sense that the buyer would pay $1100 and list it shortly after purchase for $400+ less.................unless the bag she sold wasn't the same one she purchased! Maybe she did sell a fake and not the authentic one she bought from her seller.