Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

Observations from the first episode: Theresa’s is the first word out of gate. There wouldn’t be a show without her. Melissa can delude herself all she wants but this is Theresa’s show, period.
Margaret gets on my nerves.

I think Siggy will be back at some point in the future. It must burn her not being on this season when Margaret is.

I’ve had it with Delores. Don’t like her.
What’s with that boob dress in her talking heads? She looks ridiculous and desperate.

I’m over Melissa.

Reactions: cafecreme15
I didn't know Frank was a lawyer either. I thought he was in construction, like a house contractor. Wasn't that mentioned when Delores gutted and remodeled her kitchen? I thought Frank did the remodel bc he was in construction?

I knew I wasn’t crazy because I could have sworn she said he was a contractor or was in the construction field. I assumed he owned a construction business and she was a police officer.

They spoke of Frank being an attorney during Delores's first season. I assumed he no longer practiced law for a variety of reasons, and I find myself wondering if he was disbarred long ago and they're using it now for the purposes of a story line..

Reactions: MamaSleepy
I'm not sure this will work, but I'll try to attach what I found during a Google search:

ETA: the attachment didn't work so I removed it - it is a 46 page, public record document regarding the final decision to disbar. The gist of it is that he comingled escrow funds with personal funds, in essence... dated 2017.

I'm not sure this will work, but I'll try to attach what I found during a Google search:

ETA: the attachment didn't work so I removed it - it is a 46 page, public record document regarding the final decision to disbar. The gist of it is that he comingled escrow funds with personal funds, in essence... dated 2017.

IDK about NJ, but in CA the first offense isn't disbarment. I didn't go searching NJ state bar, but in CA disciplinary actions/history is available for anyone's review. I worked with someone, long ago, and she had co-mingled funds. First it was a suspension, she was a trainwreck, she was finally disbarred as she continued to practice law on the down low and then didn't follow through with the process as ordered. I don't believe that this is the one and only bad action by Frank.

Reactions: Prufrock613
IDK about NJ, but in CA the first offense isn't disbarment. I didn't go searching NJ state bar, but in CA disciplinary actions/history is available for anyone's review. I worked with someone, long ago, and she had co-mingled funds. First it was a suspension, she was a trainwreck, she was finally disbarred as she continued to practice law on the down low and then didn't follow through with the process as ordered. I don't believe that this is the one and only bad action by Frank.
Yowza What a mess..

I read the first 10 pages or so.. according to the document there were several instances going back to 2010, all referenced therein.

I sure hope they don't let Siggy back on. I was very nervous when Melissa mentioned her and was ready to hit fast forward, but thankfully it was about the birthday cake.
But I am ready to fast forward as it looks like it's going to be Tre VS Melissa - of all the story lines, this is the worst to bring back.

I sure don't like Tre's look with this bodybuilding. It's making her look way to masculine - not a good look.
Also not liking the blond ends on her hair. She had nice dark hair, stick with that.
I don't mind when women with lighter brown hair go blond, but it just never looks good on women with dark hair - so it's not good on Delores either.

I sure don't like Tre's look with this bodybuilding. It's making her look way to masculine - not a good look.
Also not liking the blond ends on her hair. She had nice dark hair, stick with that.
I don't mind when women with lighter brown hair go blond, but it just never looks good on women with dark hair - so it's not good on Delores either.
Agree. The bodybuilding makes her look even more cave-womanish.
Rockhollow, was it you who had the avatar of Tre as a cave Woman? I loved that pic, it always made me giggle.

Last edited:
I believe he has a drug conviction, also. He pleaded guilty to possession and intent to deliver, in 1988 (IIRC).