Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

I would love if they would quit showing the vaginal rejuvenation on every show. First it was waxing on most of these shows and now its rejuvenation.
I also don't care for the muscled look of Tre.
Melissa can moan about Tre all she wants, Tre is the reason she has a job. She is not nearly as fabulous as she thinks.
I liked Delores but all this Frank stuff has me rethinking the whole thing,. Its sounds so shady.
Isn't Danielle already getting divorced? She's just a little too crazy for this show.

Agree. The bodybuilding makes her look even more cave-womanish.
Rockhollow, was it you who had the avatar of Tre as a cave Woman? I loved that pic, it always made me giggle.

Sadly no, but fondly remember the avatar.
Body building is the worst thing she could have chosen. She should have continued with yoga, it would have given her a beautiful rock hard, body without the caveman look.

Is it a jersey housewife requirement that you build a big house and fill it wit gaudy furniture?

The new lady from turkey, her home is grand but the decor is awful
I thought the outside of Jennifer's home was gorgeous! However, the interior wasn't my aesthetic either. While I'm not a fan of gold, gilt and lots of detail, there are ppl who love it. So I'm not shading them!

Not sure how long they've lived in this residence but, to me, that "empty" look might be due to furniture brought from a prior home so it isn't quite right? Or perhaps we're seeing the early stages of filling the home? Either way, it's missing rugs, accessories, and the homey personal touches, right?

Oh... white fabric furnishings + rowdy children = disaster waiting to happen!

Reactions: DC-Cutie
I thought the outside of Jennifer's home was gorgeous! However, the interior wasn't my aesthetic either. While I'm not a fan of gold, gilt and lots of detail, there are ppl who love it. So I'm not shading them!

Not sure how long they've lived in this residence but, to me, that "empty" look might be due to furniture brought from a prior home so it isn't quite right? Or perhaps we're seeing the early stages of filling the home? Either way, it's missing rugs, accessories, and the homey personal touches, right?

In other HW shows, empty rooms or lack of homey touches meant the house was rented for purposes of filming the show.

it was empty and what furniture they did have was that oversize gold crap.

Reactions: cafecreme15