Your Hermès in action!

A twilly is a lady’s best friend and I always keep one in my bag.

Just now it helps me holding my apparently still rather hot mocha. Love the silky feel on a hot paper coffee cup [emoji5]

View attachment 4224039
You're so brave to use a twilly on a hot cup of coffee ! Knowing how clumsy I'm, I'll be spilling coffee (even with the lid on) when I walk. Love the colors on your twilly. I should make it a habit to put an H scarf in my purse too for those 'dash out of the house' day.

Reactions: SupaUltra_J
So luxurious! I may have to try this!!:flowers:

Just consider a twilly a handkerchief or pocket square but in a different shape, easy to carry around and can do so much! Give it a go, you'll love it! :amuse:

You're so brave to use a twilly on a hot cup of coffee ! Knowing how clumsy I'm, I'll be spilling coffee (even with the lid on) when I walk. Love the colors on your twilly. I should make it a habit to put an H scarf in my purse too for those 'dash out of the house' day.

Thanks dear, I don't normally do it on coffee cups but today I dashed out of the store without grabbing one of paper holders. My twilly comes in handy, and I feel beautiful holding a twilly wrapped coffee on the street too lol. I always try to max out the use of my H silk. They are so versatile.

A twilly is a lady’s best friend and I always keep one in my bag.

Just now it helps me holding my apparently still rather hot mocha. Love the silky feel on a hot paper coffee cup [emoji5]

View attachment 4224039
Agree about the twilly and I can’t help taking pictures of them when I find matching colours in my activities.
#1 twilly and the steering wheel
#2 mama bag and daughter bag

Attachments

• 4ACA5F14-1A15-4DE8-A480-CD1728BC7E97.jpeg
    4ACA5F14-1A15-4DE8-A480-CD1728BC7E97.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 919
  • 14D139F4-D96E-41FC-835C-717A4579DAF5.jpeg
    14D139F4-D96E-41FC-835C-717A4579DAF5.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 909