Bastia vs Calvi opinions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love love love the calvi!!!!!! I had the Bastia, but never used as I rarely have coins.

But the Calvi, it’s perfect and holds a lot. I never carry a wallet any more! Best purchase!

Reactions: ladysarah
What a nice choice of colors you have (on the UK website)! Not so in the US.

I love the Bastia - I use it for cash, mostly bills folded in half. I use another slot-style card holder for my main credit cards, and the Calvi gets my transit, museum cards, and store cards, etc. A second one is for business cards. I also experimented using a small Atout pouch to do what the Bastia and Calvis do but that didn't work so well for me. I prefer a modular "system" since I change bags often and like to carry as little as possible for outings outside of work.

I try to avoid coins as much as possible, but that little lip on the flap of the Bastia is genius for getting them out of the larger section to find the right one.

View attachment 4213957 I already have a calvi which I find very useful, but it looks that it may be an excellent idea to add a Bastia. I don't carry coins as such, but for other small things.
Now the question is would you go matchy matchy or contrasty? My calvi is Rose azalee

I personally prefer to get different colors, that way it’s easier to find whatever I’m looking for inside my bag.

would love to hear views from those of you lucky people who bought both! Any preferences and why?

My calvi gets sooo much use, carrying cards and occasionally bills. If I were to carry Euros though, the bastia would be used more than now with US currency. I just pay more with coins in the EU than US.

Status
Not open for further replies.