Non-H Shoulder Strap Success

A few months ago I was fortunate enough to find this like new K35 Rouge Garance. It came with the leather strap, but I also wanted a more sporty option for cross body wear. Having had previously good experiences with Mautto I ordered this custom adjustable cotton canvas strap and for $42. am very pleased. The stripe is one of their regular options, but my hardware selection customized it.

IMG_0402.JPG

A few months ago I was fortunate enough to find this like new K35 Rouge Garance. It came with the leather strap, but I also wanted a more sporty option for cross body wear. Having had previously good experiences with Mautto I ordered this custom adjustable cotton canvas strap and for $42. am very pleased. The stripe is one of their regular options, but my hardware selection customized it.

View attachment 4087456

Great match! How do you find wearing it crossbody? I have a K35 as well but not sure if it’ll look right for me to wear it crossbody since I’m on the short side.

Great match! How do you find wearing it crossbody? I have a K35 as well but not sure if it’ll look right for me to wear it crossbody since I’m on the short side.
I’m just under 5’, find cross body more comfortable in certain situations, like shopping at the Farmers Market, keeping track of everything while traveling. The beauty of a Mautto strap is how easily it can be adjusted so you can play with it until it fits you just right. I also have a solid black canvas one for another Kelly.

I’m just under 5’, find cross body more comfortable in certain situations, like shopping at the Farmers Market, keeping track of everything while traveling. The beauty of a Mautto strap is how easily it can be adjusted so you can play with it until it fits you just right. I also have a solid black canvas one for another Kelly.

Thanks! I just had bad experience shopping with my K35 before so don’t usually take it out shopping anymore as the corners jut out and people tend to bump into it...a lot [emoji35] [emoji36]

I’ll try with a crossbody strap later to see if it makes it more functional and out of harms way.

It's a perfect match! Could I ask how long the strap is?
Mine is the 45" Adjustable Length, but there are other measurements available. Copied for the Mautto.com website:

Choose between five adjustable length options. All lengths include slider hardware for precise tuning of length to fit your exact needs:
  • 25" (inch) short shoulder strap adjusts from 18-25" (inches) total length
  • 35" (inch) shoulder strap adjusts from 22-35" (inches) total length
  • 45" (inch) short cross body strap adjusts from 26-45" (inches) total length
  • 55" (inch) cross body strap adjusts from 34-55" (inches) total length
  • 65" (inch) long cross body strap adjusts from 42-65" (inches) total length

Reactions: lala28
FYI, the person is a HE not a she. It's been discussed here. And he's far from a reputable reseller. He sells exact copies of Hermes bags without the Hermes branding and I would never trust anyone without an integrity to buy any item that he peddles.

He also lurks on this forum and lifts info to be used on his Naznazif account without giving proper credit. (Yes, he took something I posted here on the forum and posted it on his IG account without giving due credit even though I had watermarked my pics and just played it off when confronted.)

Thanks so much for this info! I too was very interested in the straps and was amazed that he can match the colors!!!!! I was so excited I told DH about it. Thank goodness for TPFers with this info. Def not gonna support a bootlegger!!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Reactions: Meta
I was so excited to get the Evelyne PM as my to go mom bag (baby is due in 6 weeks!!! EEEKKK) but then didn't like the length and width of strap so took matters into my own hand sourced all the material (webbing, leather, straps, buckle) and got 2 straps made at a belt shop (i am in fashion i was able to ask my supplier for a favor)... Even got my initials hot stamped! I think they came out pretty good... but i still didn't like the evelyne so returned it today.. awaiting for exchange approval... probably gonna get a halzan if they have one available. I am VERY proud of what i made though :panic: hopefully i can use them fo another bag in the future

Attachments

• IMG_7485.JPG
    IMG_7485.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 768
  • IMG_7496.JPG
    IMG_7496.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 764
  • IMG_7493.JPG
    IMG_7493.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 765
I was so excited to get the Evelyne PM as my to go mom bag (baby is due in 6 weeks!!! EEEKKK) but then didn't like the length and width of strap so took matters into my own hand sourced all the material (webbing, leather, straps, buckle) and got 2 straps made at a belt shop (i am in fashion i was able to ask my supplier for a favor)... Even got my initials hot stamped! I think they came out pretty good... but i still didn't like the evelyne so returned it today.. awaiting for exchange approval... probably gonna get a halzan if they have one available. I am VERY proud of what i made though :panic: hopefully i can use them fo another bag in the future
What a beautiful piece of art! Excellently made!

Reactions: Jaaanice
Impressive! I’d totally buy one!