Diamond tennis bracelets

If you had to choose between these two which would you prefer?

I can’t decide!

My first (and likely only) tennis bracelet.

The channel one is £6,000;
Metal: 14ct White Gold
Weight: 19.4g
Stone: Round Brilliant Diamond
Colour: F – G
Clarity: SI2
Total Diamond Weight: 10.00ct
Size: 7 inches

The prong one is £7,600
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight : 13.6g
Colour: F/G
Clarity: VS
Total Diamond Weight: 7.6ct
Size: 7.5 inches

Advice and opinions welcome!!
Both are gorgeous...the first is classic, the second more modern. Remember "diamond shrinkage" especially for a TB. I upgraded from a 7.5 ct to 12 ct to 14 ct. I'm done and satisfied! My specs are G/VS2...very sparkly. But as you noted you may have better light saturation (sparkle) with the second one...not as much metal. A wonderful dilemma!

Reactions: mrs moulds
5A1C6E34-068E-460F-8EA8-FEA522C3BE01.jpeg
If you had to choose between these two which would you prefer?

I can’t decide!

My first (and likely only) tennis bracelet.

The channel one is £6,000;
Metal: 14ct White Gold
Weight: 19.4g
Colour: F – G
Clarity: SI2
Total Diamond Weight: 10.00ct
Size: 7 inches

The prong one is £7,600
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight : 13.6g
Colour: F/G
Clarity: VS
Total Diamond Weight: 7.6ct
Size: 7.5 inches

Advice and opinions welcome!!

Oh I wish I had done more research when I got my 4 ct tennis bracelet from my dh 12 years ago!

I recently figured out that I really prefer the ”u prong” setting. I was going to upgrade my 4 ct classic line to a 5 ct prong set, but I just ended up get another “u prong” 3 ct in yellow gold so I can easily mix metals. You see in the side by side that the 3 ct prong set looks almost same size as the 4 ct classic line.

But, for you, Helen Dixon, I like the classic line setting. In the smaller carat weight, I think prong looks great, but that 10 ct looks right on your wrist, if it sparkles enough for you! #toughdecisions :biggrin:

Reactions: fendifemale
What do you all think about the Victoria Mixed Cluster bracelet? Is it too much bling to wear every day?
tiffany-victoriamixed-cluster-bracelet-61614168_985056_ED.jpg

What do you all think about the Victoria Mixed Cluster bracelet? Is it too much bling to wear every day?
tiffany-victoriamixed-cluster-bracelet-61614168_985056_ED.jpg

I prefer the alternating bracelet more. Even though it’s similar, the structure and look is more classic and you can wear that daily.

The mixed cluster bracelet you show looks more formal because of the various sizes of each cluster.

Hope that makes sense. I would get the alternating bracelet in platinum. And try on the earrings too. I like the medium size the best but that’s just me.

Good luck!