Diamond tennis bracelets

It is a good idea to try out various diamond bracelets in jewelry store. However, there is no comparison when it comes to Whiteflash’s ACA diamond bracelet. The diamonds sparkle very happily. They are F color VS clarity and most importantly, well cut.
Please post your experience when you get your TB.
Yes, I will. I'm definitely going with the Whiteflash ACA's, they sound incredible

I got both 3-prong and 4-prong TBs with 15-pt melees from Whiteflash. I love the 3-prong more, because the spacing between melees makes the diamonds look bigger. The diamonds in the 4-prong are stacked close together, so the diamonds do not look as big, and you need more diamond melees for the same bracelet length (so higher cost).

Be aware that Whiteflash sources different settings even for the 3-prong. I got my first 3-prong TB 3-4 years before I decided to get a second one. I love my first 3-prong TB. The setting feels significant, and the diamonds look big. However, when I ordered a second 3-prong 3-4 years later, I noticed the setting was different. The spacing between melees was not even throughout. The clasp was different as well. I did not like the second 3-prong TB, so I returned it for a 4-prong setting. Somehow the 4-prong setting looks and feels a bit “thinner” (with less metal). I do not like the 4-prong, but it was still better the the second 3-prong.

A year later, some lady found my first 3-prong setting from IDJ, and posted her TB online with photos. I compared carefully her bracelet with my first 3-prong and confirmed hers to be the same as my first 3-prong. Apparently, IDJ offers both 3-prong settings, and She had to specify her preferred 3-prong setting. In summary, not all 3-prong and 4-prong bracelet settings are alike.

In hindsight, I would have requested the TB setting to be shipped to me for inspection before letting Whiteflash set the diamonds. At one point, I was thinking about having Whiteflash source my preferred 3-prong setting and reset the diamonds melees, and then put new 10-pt melees in the existing 4-prong setting. Now, I am no longer wanting to make the change, because it is too much trouble and the reset will involve additional cost. Instead, I would get a third TB with larger (40-pt or 50-pt) melees if I decide to get a third bracelet.

One thing for sure is that you cannot go wrong with Whiteflash ACA diamond melees. They are worth the added cost over a regular diamond bracelet from other jewelry stores.
Hi Christiflora,
I'm still trying to decide on my bracelet. I'm wondering if I should go bigger than 0.15 stones. I can't find any jewelry stores around here with stones around that size (they're all smaller or way bigger), nor have I been able to find a 3 prong setting. Could I ask you a big favour? Could you post photos of your 3 prong and your 4 prong separately that show your hand for perspective. I think we are about the same size. Thanks so much for your help.

Hi Christiflora,
I'm still trying to decide on my bracelet. I'm wondering if I should go bigger than 0.15 stones. I can't find any jewelry stores around here with stones around that size (they're all smaller or way bigger), nor have I been able to find a 3 prong setting. Could I ask you a big favour? Could you post photos of your 3 prong and your 4 prong separately that show your hand for perspective. I think we are about the same size. Thanks so much for your help.
I think TB's with small stones are .great for casual occasions and stacking with multiple, small bracelets and/or a watch/bangle. Large stones are better suited for more formal occasions. 15-pt stone is the happy medium, and can be worn alone for all occasions. If you plan to get one diamond TB for a long while, then I suggest you to get the 15-pt rather than larger stone. When you are ready to get a second TB, then get the larger stone.
I checked the 3-prong setting from Whiteflash website, it looks like the one I returned. If you decide to get 3-prong, ask for the old setting. Attached is a photo of how the clasp looks like in the old 3-prong setting (left bracelet in photo).

Attachments

• clasp.JPG
    clasp.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,686
Hi Christiflora,
I am not sure if you can tell any size difference from model photos of me wearing each bracelet alone. I think from a distance, stones of both bracelet types look the same size and one cannot tell any gap difference. I do not mind about paying more for the 4-prong with more diamonds needed. I do not like my 4-prong as much as the 3-prong only because the particular setting I got has relatively thin metal at the base (thus less substantial feel).
Rather than one photo for each bracelet, I think more helpful to you is a photo of me wearing both bracelets from a distance. (Don't have a photo with proper clothing handy, so snap one after I got home from gym.) Can you tell which bracelet is 3-prong?
I understand your difficulty in purchasing and handling returns from Canada. Definitely, it is important to do all homework to avoid the possibility of return. Please feel free to send me a message if you have questions.

Attachments

• perspective.JPG
    perspective.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 1,696
Hi Christiflora,
I'm still trying to decide on my bracelet. I'm wondering if I should go bigger than 0.15 stones. I think we are about the same size. Thanks so much for your help.
For your information, my 3-prong bracelet has a total of 38 stones (instead of the 40 stones in a standard 7-inch bracelet). My 4-prong has 46 stones (instead of 48 total in a standard 7-inch bracelet). It is a little too loose for my liking. I think 45 stones would be perfect. When I wear both bracelets together, the 4-prong is always the one closer to my palm.

Reactions: Chomel
I am not sure if you can tell any size difference from model photos of me wearing each bracelet alone. I think from a distance, stones of both bracelet types look the same size and one cannot tell any gap difference. I do not mind about paying more for the 4-prong with more diamonds needed. I do not like my 4-prong as much as the 3-prong only because the particular setting I got has relatively thin metal at the base (thus less substantial feel).
Rather than one photo for each bracelet, I think more helpful to you is a photo of me wearing both bracelets from a distance. (Don't have a photo with proper clothing handy, so snap one after I got home from gym.) Can you tell which bracelet is 3-prong?
I understand your difficulty in purchasing and handling returns from Canada. Definitely, it is important to do all homework to avoid the possibility of return. Please feel free to send me a message if you have questions.
Thank you so much for your help. Your bracelets are sooooo gorgeous together. Is the 3 prong one closest to your hand?

Reactions: Stephie2800