Is this 40mm Rolex too big on me?

Hi ladies! I’m looking for a sporty Rolex and the daytona (which I love) only comes in a 40mm. As much as I love this watch, I have thinner wrists and wouldn’t want anything to look awkwardly big. Went shopping today and took a couple photos...

Honest opinions and thoughts?

IMG_7924.jpg

IMG_7922.jpg

IMG_7921.jpg

Reactions: Chanel664314
Hi ladies! I’m looking for a sporty Rolex and the daytona (which I love) only comes in a 40mm. As much as I love this watch, I have thinner wrists and wouldn’t want anything to look awkwardly big. Went shopping today and took a couple photos...

Honest opinions and thoughts?

View attachment 4160905

View attachment 4160907

View attachment 4160908

Most Ladies who where big watch that I’ve seen they have skinny wrist like your. And I don’t think they wear big watch because it’s trendy or anything But because they are actually do love those watches. Daytona, Submarine, Audemars Piguet, ...
If you love Daytona and you’re comfortable wearing it, why not :smile: It’s sought after watch. Most store you have to be on a waiting list.

Most Ladies who where big watch that I’ve seen they have skinny wrist like your. And I don’t think they wear big watch because it’s trendy or anything But because they are actually do love those watches. Daytona, Submarine, Audemars Piguet, ...
If you love Daytona and you’re comfortable wearing it, why not :smile: It’s sought after watch. Most store you have to be on a waiting list.

Thanks!