The New Lexa

Can any of you lovely ladies with the leather version tell me which part is lambskin and which is calfskin? Various websites lists the leather version as: "soft grain lambskin and smooth calfskin" (https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Chloe-Lexa-Small-Shoulder-Bag/prod190040061/p.prod). Does this mean the body of the purse is lambskin and the small strip (closure) is calfskin? I am looking to purchase this handbag but I am a little hesitant about lambskin so please do let me know if you find the leather to be relatively durable. Thanks!!
I have two, I think stripe is lamb, the rest is calf with some special finish

I just noticed the same after comparing the measurement given on the sellers website. I was confused because they offer two - one callex medium and the other large. But the size chart shows no difference.

Thanks a lot for clarifying.

Reactions: GemsBerry
I've always admired Chloe handbags from afar but never found one that was perfect for me til I came across this Lexa at Marshalls @ tail end of the Feb. Red Carpet Event . I love the bag, the leather feels soft and supple and the hardware looks good but the bag didn't come with authenticity cards or dust-bag. As I'm not familiar with the brand and couldn't find any info online, can any owners of the medium black Lexa please PM me to share the serial # code of their bag? Will also post in the Authentication forum later. Here's a pic I took @ the store a couple of weeks back. IMG_8622.JPG