Dawn's small but well-loved collection

Beautiful Chanel Family. And even better that each bag has a superpower :smile:.

Thank you!! :hugs:

Thank you Miss_Dawn! You have a beautiful collection, and I plan to slowly make mine as balanced and fun.

That is very sweet of you @tealocean Thank you!!

Beauties! I like how you describe how each one makes you feel. I notice bags have a way of making me feel carefree or put together.

Absolutely, they just help pull an outfit (or mood!) together :biggrin:

Ms. Dawn,

I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ how your Chanels give you magical powers!! And such amazing super powers too!!!

If you know of a Chanel that will help her owner win at slots, please DM me ASAP [emoji16][emoji38][emoji6].

P.S. Marvelous collages—keep them coming [emoji6][emoji41].

Georgina, thank you :yahoo:
Of course I know which Chanel will make you win at slots.... the lucky charms reissues :coolio: like the gorgeous one @Vanana posted a few months ago :tup: I’ll bet @Iamminda will approve of the reissues :graucho:

Updated superbrand family portraits :hbeat:

Attachments

• 46D3D109-B2C6-4B51-BEB4-6FE66488A543.jpeg
    46D3D109-B2C6-4B51-BEB4-6FE66488A543.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 393
  • 4582A780-D273-47AE-8BFB-16DB3CF7C3C8.jpeg
    4582A780-D273-47AE-8BFB-16DB3CF7C3C8.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 392
  • 37D276F2-7F45-4666-8CA7-0E2962C46BB7.jpeg
    37D276F2-7F45-4666-8CA7-0E2962C46BB7.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 388
  • A9B9C6F1-7F78-4FC4-A142-FDEE31371D6B.jpeg
    A9B9C6F1-7F78-4FC4-A142-FDEE31371D6B.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 393
  • 132ED0DF-CE59-4A4F-8A65-BA222C0368DC.jpeg
    132ED0DF-CE59-4A4F-8A65-BA222C0368DC.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 407
Thank you!! :hugs:

That is very sweet of you @tealocean Thank you!!

Absolutely, they just help pull an outfit (or mood!) together :biggrin:

Georgina, thank you :yahoo:
Of course I know which Chanel will make you win at slots.... the lucky charms reissues :coolio: like the gorgeous one @Vanana posted a few months ago :tup: I’ll bet @Iamminda will approve of the reissues :graucho:

Waaaaa[emoji16][emoji38][emoji13]. Why didn’t I think of that? Good one Mzzzzz. Dawn[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]. I’ll have to go have a talk with my wallet, aka DH[emoji6][emoji41].

Drum roll please...

Ta dah!!!

Coco handle in caviar with ruthenium hardware. It's a gorgeous gunmetal / pewter colour. Very unique and all caviar including the handle (Yayyy!!)

I understand that she only arrived in London as part of the 18A collection yesterday.

I feel so excited to own her. She's so professional looking with a top handle design, and the dark grey is a sober colour, but her metallic sheen will just give my outfits a 'pop'. I don't think she is a very safe choice, but she does suit me, and I think we will be good friends :heart:

I now have a classic flap, a boy and a coco handle. All 3 of the most popular Chanel styles according to the SA. I feel very lucky :hbeat:
:ps: SPECTACULAR!!! Major Woohooo for you my darling!! I love her. She fits in perfectly w/ your collection. Happiest Congrats to you :loveeyes::love::drinks::drinks::hbeat::tup:

Waaaaa[emoji16][emoji38][emoji13]. Why didn’t I think of that? Good one Mzzzzz. Dawn[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]. I’ll have to go have a talk with my wallet, aka DH[emoji6][emoji41].

Hahaha :giggle:
What does Mr Georgina say? Are you getting the lucky charms soon? I think in that style, the only one I would carry is the WOC because it feels too big to me in the larger reissue size.

Lovely! This time, my eyes were drawn to those gorgeous blues! And I appreciated again how the shape and color of your new "Sweetie" are so feminine and classy!

Thank you!
I do love blue bags.
I'm carrying Sweetie this weekend and she's so versatile. I brought her for a party and weekend away do she's accompanied me so far for the party, a day's outing and now dinner.

:ps: SPECTACULAR!!! Major Woohooo for you my darling!! I love her. She fits in perfectly w/ your collection. Happiest Congrats to you :loveeyes::love::drinks::drinks::hbeat::tup:
Thank you my dear friend :hugs:

Hahaha :giggle:
What does Mr Georgina say? Are you getting the lucky charms soon? I think in that style, the only one I would carry is the WOC because it feels too big to me in the larger reissue size.

Thank you!
I do love blue bags.
I'm carrying Sweetie this weekend and she's so versatile. I brought her for a party and weekend away do she's accompanied me so far for the party, a day's outing and now dinner.

Thank you my dear friend :hugs:

I completely agree!!! I love the looks of the charms bag, but they do add weight. So realistically for me, I can only do the WOC. However, Mr. Georgina just paid for a cruise for 4—took my parents—so his wallet is [emoji24][emoji24]. I wanted to buy the cruise WOC (with the charms) at BG in NYC, but they didn’t have it[emoji25][emoji22].

We just got back late Friday, and I will send you a DM when life is back to normal.

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
I had a tough day at work and I'm feeling a bit sad and hollow. So I decided to cheer myself up on the train home, by making a paint collage of my superbrand family :heart: Isn't it cute? Maybe I should print it as art for myself!

Attachments

• 70C699ED-2ABE-41DE-8584-1F787BF2C3E6.jpeg
    70C699ED-2ABE-41DE-8584-1F787BF2C3E6.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 965BBA9F-F9D4-439B-A558-811205351981.jpeg
    965BBA9F-F9D4-439B-A558-811205351981.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 274
I had a tough day at work and I'm feeling a bit sad and hollow. So I decided to cheer myself up on the train home, by making a paint collage of my superbrand family :heart: Isn't it cute? Maybe I should print it as art for myself!
Yes! Print this! It's like a beautiful catalogue to choose from. You might like to see this beautiful idea too: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/bag-ban-support-art.980806/ If only I could paint well! I hope this weekend is good to you!

This collage is definitely a beautiful piece of art work (love all your collages). Yes, definitely print it and enjoy it’s beauty. I am sorry you had a tough day at work. (I am sure you are hard on yourself as well so please be kind to yourself regardless of what happened. And please keep things in perspective dear — one tough day does not change or take away the fantastic years and achievements you have had). I hope next week will be a better week for you. And I hope you have a great weekend dear Miss Dawn.

And because a picture is worth a thousand words, here’s my magical little Chanel family together. 3 bags, 2 SLGs and 1 pair of shoes. I have some other pieces (glasses, a million perfumes, a tonne of makeup etc :angel:) but these are the main family members.

Ruby, Sweetie and HG classic flap (priceless & nameless :P) all have magical properties :blush::smartass:
A super power family! Love it. [emoji7]

This collage is definitely a beautiful piece of art work (love all your collages). Yes, definitely print it and enjoy it’s beauty. I am sorry you had a tough day at work. (I am sure you are hard on yourself as well so please be kind to yourself regardless of what happened. And please keep things in perspective dear — one tough day does not change or take away the fantastic years and achievements you have had). I hope next week will be a better week for you. And I hope you have a great weekend dear Miss Dawn.

Sorry to hear about your tough day!! I truly hope the weekend will recharge you and make you feel better.

You are a sweetie @Iamminda
And thank you @GeorginaLavender
Also @Kendie26 sorry for not replying :hugs:

I’ve not been on TPF much in the past fortnight. I’ve been feeling really unsettled.

My company is going through a big expansion phase, and change just feels a bit unsettling. We’re planning to hire at least one more Director in my team, and I’m not sure how it will affect my role and my team. So I’ve been feeling a bit small and unsettled...

Anyways, I was walking around the office feeling a bit small and our CEO who is usually in a different city was visiting. She saw me and said “how are you?” I replied I’m okay, but she said “you don’t look okay, let’s have a coffee”. She asked me to explain what’s going on, and when I told her I’m worried about how the expansion will affect me, she said she needs me to think about it with my CEO hat on. That I’m going to be her, one day, and I need to understand how to continue to influence within an international expansion, even where I can’t control everything. She said that even if I’m feeling small because my role will be changing, I’m never going to have any boxes or limits put around me in this company because everyone can see how much impact I have, and how effective I am. If I articulate whatever role I want, she promises to help me grow into it.

I don’t know whether I believe her. It feels like people are just being nice. My experiences have not been great in the past. I’ve really struggled to have space or visibility as I’ve been rising through the ranks and it’s only really the past year that’s been incredible in terms of progress and growth. Now I’m just afraid I’m going to become invisible again.

Work is really important to me. I guess I need to just find a way to feel less intense about it all. And I do feel very flattered that our CEO (who everyone loves :heart:) thinks I'm going to be her one day. She said "you're growing so quickly, you're such a fast learner and you're fearless; you'll get here faster than me".

With all that reassurance you'd think I'd feel reassured but I'm just a bit unsettled by life at the moment :hrmm:

Anyways, that’s what’s going on. And I do have some fun birthday stuff to post so I'll do that soon. Lots of love to all my friends x