Dawn's small but well-loved collection

Drum roll please...

Ta dah!!!

Coco handle in caviar with ruthenium hardware. It's a gorgeous gunmetal / pewter colour. Very unique and all caviar including the handle (Yayyy!!)

I understand that she only arrived in London as part of the 18A collection yesterday.

I feel so excited to own her. She's so professional looking with a top handle design, and the dark grey is a sober colour, but her metallic sheen will just give my outfits a 'pop'. I don't think she is a very safe choice, but she does suit me, and I think we will be good friends :heart:

I now have a classic flap, a boy and a coco handle. All 3 of the most popular Chanel styles according to the SA. I feel very lucky :hbeat:
Beautiful bag, I love the colour :flowers:

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Drum roll please...

Ta dah!!!

Coco handle in caviar with ruthenium hardware. It's a gorgeous gunmetal / pewter colour. Very unique and all caviar including the handle (Yayyy!!)

I understand that she only arrived in London as part of the 18A collection yesterday.

I feel so excited to own her. She's so professional looking with a top handle design, and the dark grey is a sober colour, but her metallic sheen will just give my outfits a 'pop'. I don't think she is a very safe choice, but she does suit me, and I think we will be good friends :heart:

I now have a classic flap, a boy and a coco handle. All 3 of the most popular Chanel styles according to the SA. I feel very lucky :hbeat:

OMG Miss Dawn. This bag is truly spectacular. I can totally see you wearing it to work and on the weekends, etc. this color is just outstanding and I love love the ruthenium hardware. I didn’t know they have the Coco style with caviar handles (which I like so much more than the python/exotic handle). This is a dream bag for sure. I would say this is an HG for this CoCo style. I am so happy and excited for you. Also very happy and proud of all your work accomplishments (much deserved sweetie!!!!). Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more pics soon. Congrats and enjoy.

Well, Hello Gorgeous [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. What a fantastic color!!! Also, it’s super awesome that the handle is not lizard/exotic. I have been admiring the Coco Handle from afar—I have never seriously considered one because lizard/snakeskin freaks me out (must be the scaly thing). Well, thanks Dawn—time to add this to my wishlist [emoji16][emoji13][emoji38]. Com’on Lottery!!!!

Congrats on the beautiful bag and all your work accomplishments—so happy for all of your successes and celebratory trophy bags[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Yeah, this one is worth the wait[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119].

Drum roll please...

Ta dah!!!

Gorgeous bag, Miss_Dawn! [emoji7]

Drum roll please...

Ta dah!!!

Beautiful! I love the shape of this bag!

OMG Miss Dawn. This bag is truly spectacular. I can totally see you wearing it to work and on the weekends, etc. this color is just outstanding and I love love the ruthenium hardware. I didn’t know they have the Coco style with caviar handles (which I like so much more than the python/exotic handle). This is a dream bag for sure. I would say this is an HG for this CoCo style. I am so happy and excited for you. Also very happy and proud of all your work accomplishments (much deserved sweetie!!!!). Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more pics soon. Congrats and enjoy.

Thank you!! :smooch:
I'm so glad you think it's versatile, my dear Iamminda. I really love it. I was doubting myself when I brought it home and looked at it (I have spotlights everywhere) because it seemed too bright and glamorous for daily life. But then I thought, it's gunmetal / pewter, it's not glittery and what's the harm in a bit of glamour anyways?:coolio: And then when I carried it for the first time, I felt completely content. It just looks like my bag. A classic silhouette with a pop colour as a twist.

My work event was incredible. I was speaking at a huge industry event with a bunch of CEOs, and I felt out of my depth with the publicity and profile. But the feedback has been incredible. I'm still coming down to earth slowly!!

Well, Hello Gorgeous
emoji7.png
emoji7.png
emoji7.png
. What a fantastic color!!! Also, it’s super awesome that the handle is not lizard/exotic. I have been admiring the Coco Handle from afar—I have never seriously considered one because lizard/snakeskin freaks me out (must be the scaly thing). Well, thanks Dawn—time to add this to my wishlist
emoji16.png
emoji13.png
emoji38.png
. Com’on Lottery!!!!

Congrats on the beautiful bag and all your work accomplishments—so happy for all of your successes and celebratory trophy bags
emoji7.png
emoji7.png
emoji7.png
. Yeah, this one is worth the wait
emoji119.png
emoji119.png
emoji119.png

Georgina you need both a coco and the kelly! You absolutely do. Come on lottery!!!

Thank you for the compliments :hugs: and I'm so pleased you like the colour too. And as always, thank you for sharing in my ups and downs :hugs:. I've been working insane hours and I'm on holiday for just over a week now, so I am very relieved!!

Gorgeous bag, Miss_Dawn!
emoji7.png

Thank you Queen @Mimmy!! The only problem is that it doesn't match any of my flowers so it is not a great candidate for portrait photos in my garden :lol:

Beautiful! I love the shape of this bag!

Thank you very much @tealocean :wave: Have you bought any red bags recently? :angel:

Thank you!! :smooch:
I'm so glad you think it's versatile, my dear Iamminda. I really love it. I was doubting myself when I brought it home and looked at it (I have spotlights everywhere) because it seemed too bright and glamorous for daily life. But then I thought, it's gunmetal / pewter, it's not glittery and what's the harm in a bit of glamour anyways?:coolio: And then when I carried it for the first time, I felt completely content. It just looks like my bag. A classic silhouette with a pop colour as a twist.

My work event was incredible. I was speaking at a huge industry event with a bunch of CEOs, and I felt out of my depth with the publicity and profile. But the feedback has been incredible. I'm still coming down to earth slowly!!

Georgina you need both a coco and the kelly! You absolutely do. Come on lottery!!!

Thank you for the compliments :hugs: and I'm so pleased you like the colour too. And as always, thank you for sharing in my ups and downs :hugs:. I've been working insane hours and I'm on holiday for just over a week now, so I am very relieved!!

Thank you Queen @Mimmy!! The only problem is that it doesn't match any of my flowers so it is not a great candidate for portrait photos in my garden :lol:

Thank you very much @tealocean :wave: Have you bought any red bags recently? :angel:
Hi MissDawn! I'm on a shopping ban so no new bags since April, but I do have a new bag I was given as a gift. It's a colorblock (black/grey/chalk) Coach Parker. I wanted some version of the Parker for Christmas this year, and it was a happy surprise it was given to me by a friend that had one and didn't enjoy it. She has inspired me to only keep the things I love too. I was on that path already, but I needed a reminder of how good it is. I really love this new bag!

I'm glad you are enjoying your new beauty! I love that your DH named her Sweetie. I would definitely keep the name since DH named her. It attaches one more happy thought to your new bag.

Hi MissDawn! I'm on a shopping ban so no new bags since April, but I do have a new bag I was given as a gift. It's a colorblock (black/grey/chalk) Coach Parker. I wanted some version of the Parker for Christmas this year, and it was a happy surprise it was given to me by a friend that had one and didn't enjoy it. She has inspired me to only keep the things I love too. I was on that path already, but I needed a reminder of how good it is. I really love this new bag!

I'm glad you are enjoying your new beauty! I love that your DH named her Sweetie. I would definitely keep the name since DH named her. It attaches one more happy thought to your new bag.

Oooooh I just googled your Coach Parker and it's lovely. Such a classic streamlined silhouette :heart: And it's great that you're feeling so content about your collection.

I feel pretty content too. I mean I'm not on a ban, so I'm sure I'll buy new things if I want to celebrate something or I come across something I really want, but I'm not lusting for anything in particular. I feel pretty content :angel:

You know, I think I agree that Sweetie is a pretty good name for my new Coco Handle.

@Iamminda, I can't call her Ms Goldie because she's a cool toned neutral. It doesn't fit :smartass:

Each of my Chanel bags has a magical power.
- My HG classic flap gives me great hair days
- Ruby, my burgundy Chevron Boy makes me feel confident. She's my Lady in Red bag.
- Sweetie, my gunmetal Coco Handle makes me feel content. I've only carried her for two days so far so I can't be conclusive, but on one of those days I was speaking at a really high profile, tension-inducing event. And each time I looked at her I felt calmer. She's such a cool, shady lady. :coolio:

I'll report back on her superpowers when I've had her a bit longer :love:

And because a picture is worth a thousand words, here’s my magical little Chanel family together. 3 bags, 2 SLGs and 1 pair of shoes. I have some other pieces (glasses, a million perfumes, a tonne of makeup etc :angel:) but these are the main family members.

Ruby, Sweetie and HG classic flap (priceless & nameless :P) all have magical properties :blush::smartass:

Attachments

• 1148F43A-F8A6-4B19-99AF-4B742A5FC455.jpeg
    1148F43A-F8A6-4B19-99AF-4B742A5FC455.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 219
And because a picture is worth a thousand words, here’s my magical little Chanel family together. 3 bags, 2 SLGs and 1 pair of shoes. I have some other pieces (glasses, a million perfumes, a tonne of makeup etc :angel:) but these are the main family members.

Ruby, Sweetie and HG classic flap (priceless & nameless :P) all have magical properties :blush::smartass:

Beautiful Chanel Family. And even better that each bag has a superpower :smile:.

Oooooh I just googled your Coach Parker and it's lovely. Such a classic streamlined silhouette :heart: And it's great that you're feeling so content about your collection.

I feel pretty content too. I mean I'm not on a ban, so I'm sure I'll buy new things if I want to celebrate something or I come across something I really want, but I'm not lusting for anything in particular. I feel pretty content :angel:

You know, I think I agree that Sweetie is a pretty good name for my new Coco Handle.

@Iamminda, I can't call her Ms Goldie because she's a cool toned neutral. It doesn't fit :smartass:
Thank you Miss_Dawn! You have a beautiful collection, and I plan to slowly make mine as balanced and fun.

Beauties! I like how you describe how each one makes you feel. I notice bags have a way of making me feel carefree or put together.