NEED HELP : fill me in with Birkin Touch’s information.

Dear All, @dharma @xiaoxiao @lisawhit @Rhl2987 @MsHermesAU @bagidiotic @Fab41 @Yoshi1296 thank you for your reply and opinion. Yes, it is basically a bag with two different leather. What I am offered is body with chevre mysore leather and only the flap, strap and handle are in exotic croc. Here is a sample pic of birkin touch in Vert Fonce.

Yes, indeed @Yoshi1296 its price higher than regular birkin leather. It is consider as special order bag.

I am still consodering it. But once I decide and say yes to the bag, surely I will post the pic. (BUT it might take 6 months to arrive here from Paris).

Wow that’s stunning. Love it [emoji173]️ How much does that go for if you don’t mind me asking?

This is an extremely special bag. I would not hesitate for one second. I have put the Kelly Touch on my wish list a few months ago and thanks to you I will add the Birkin Touch as well. Please let us know your decision. Also, where are you located?

Yes, the kelly touch is in gator. I just picked up mine earlier this week. At my store the kelly touch was ordered in 3 colors - blue nuit + blue marine, black, and beton. I didnt ask about the birkin touch as I only wanted the kelly touch.

Yes, the kelly touch is in gator. I just picked up mine earlier this week. At my store the kelly touch was ordered in 3 colors - blue nuit + blue marine, black, and beton. I didnt ask about the birkin touch as I only wanted the kelly touch.
Yeah, my store has the bleu nuit....it's GORGEOUS... but I have a black K with blue stitching, not sure I "need" this bag. I prefer croc but gator is sturdier.

After looking at the new K&B Touch bags my honest opinion is I love the K Touch but the B isn’t that interesting not even in black ghw, a combo a
I love. The mixing of skins isn’t in balance, the handle of the K is like a bracelet, complementing the outfit when carried on the elbow. My SA said it’s very delicate but I would have accepted on the spot had I been offered the bag in bleu nuit.

I would rather buy a B25 in matte croc, paying a bit more than a B30 Birkin Touch.