NEED HELP : fill me in with Birkin Touch’s information.

1. Did you get the bag already? Can you tell me the price? I'm waiting for mine, too.

Screenshot_20180420-223610_Instagram.jpg
  2. BFEEB08E-D93C-4607-8646-8530BBFCA061.jpeg
    Not yet. But here’s a pic from instagram of somebody’s in singapore.

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  3. Wow that’s stunning. Love it ️ How much does that go for if you don’t mind me asking?

4. That is beautiful! I love the different type of leathers in the same color. Blacks is fab!!

lala28 likes this.
  5. Whoa, stunning! This bag looks the epitome of luxury.

Miso Fine likes this.
  6. This is an extremely special bag. I would not hesitate for one second. I have put the Kelly Touch on my wish list a few months ago and thanks to you I will add the Birkin Touch as well. Please let us know your decision. Also, where are you located?

7. Does anyone know if Birkin touch price way higher than the regular leather or not much?

8. My SA told me the Kelly Touch was made with gator, but that Birkin is nilo from the heat stamp.....

MYH likes this.
  9. Yes, the kelly touch is in gator. I just picked up mine earlier this week. At my store the kelly touch was ordered in 3 colors - blue nuit + blue marine, black, and beton. I didnt ask about the birkin touch as I only wanted the kelly touch.

10. Yeah, my store has the bleu nuit....it's GORGEOUS... but I have a black K with blue stitching, not sure I "need" this bag. I prefer croc but gator is sturdier.

11. About $20K for 30 size I believe.

12. Any idea how much a 25 would cost?

13. This is beautiful!

14. Lovely.

15. After looking at the new K&B Touch bags my honest opinion is I love the K Touch but the B isn’t that interesting not even in black ghw, a combo a
    I love. The mixing of skins isn’t in balance, the handle of the K is like a bracelet, complementing the outfit when carried on the elbow. My SA said it’s very delicate but I would have accepted on the spot had I been offered the bag in bleu nuit.

I would rather buy a B25 in matte croc, paying a bit more than a B30 Birkin Touch.