Post your Ferragamo Shoes here!!!

I love Varas and Varinas, but I can't figure out what to wear the red ones with. The other two go great with almost anything, even patterns. I would love some ideas for the red ones. I have never worn them, because I can't find anything to match.
View attachment 3883714

I do not wear jeans.
I usually wear skirts, but I do also occasionally wear trousers or leather leggings. I've tried them with black trousers and leggings - the contrast is too much. I've tried them with colored or patterned pants and skirts and they seem to clash. I've tried them with red-family colors, pink and salmon, but that also looks odd, too childish and cutesy. With gold or silver they look too costumey.

Do you think they would match with tan, sage green or navy blue?
What types of prints would you try with them?

I have a pair of red Varinas too. Surprisingly, I do wear them often. I usually pair them with white or black outfits for a pop of colour. I’ve also worn it to a business meeting wit a blush coloured shift dress for a really cute look!

Reactions: dotty8
I have a pair of red Varinas too. Surprisingly, I do wear them often. I usually pair them with white or black outfits for a pop of colour. I’ve also worn it to a business meeting wit a blush coloured shift dress for a really cute look!

Aww, sounds lovely :flowers: I'd love to see a picture of the outfit :nuts:

My first pair of SF

2571B9E3-2055-4107-B5FD-9DC2C2BCDCEE.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
C3D8E849-3898-4316-9D3F-168E9932DA65.jpeg.html]

Last edited: