Post your Ferragamo Shoes here!!!

I consider them comfortable. As in, I can walk about 1 to 2 miles in them without feeling much discomfort. The patent leather tend to be harder, will take some break in time.
Thanks for sharing with me your experience. I am hopping to get a pair of their heels coz I really love the little ribbon with ghw.
Price never equals comfort. My most expensive shoes are some of my most uncomfortable shoes. The most comfortable shoes for me are some hiking boots. I can hike 20 miles in them in a day, then get up the next morning do it again in those. They are only about $50.

Anyone interested in very comfortable high heels, go try their new pointy toe 7cm heels!! The name was Friuli ?(sorry can't remember exactly) but I tried them on the other day they were spool comfortable!!!! Spacious in the front, soft padding under the arch, and very stable heels.

Anyone interested in very comfortable high heels, go try their new pointy toe 7cm heels!! The name was Friuli ?(sorry can't remember exactly) but I tried them on the other day they were spool comfortable!!!! Spacious in the front, soft padding under the arch, and very stable heels.
Do you still remember how much is the heels?

I love Varas and Varinas, but I can't figure out what to wear the red ones with. The other two go great with almost anything, even patterns. I would love some ideas for the red ones. I have never worn them, because I can't find anything to match.
IMG_1511041590.150758.jpg

I do not wear jeans.
I usually wear skirts, but I do also occasionally wear trousers or leather leggings. I've tried them with black trousers and leggings - the contrast is too much. I've tried them with colored or patterned pants and skirts and they seem to clash. I've tried them with red-family colors, pink and salmon, but that also looks odd, too childish and cutesy. With gold or silver they look too costumey.

Do you think they would match with tan, sage green or navy blue?
What types of prints would you try with them?

I love Varas and Varinas, but I can't figure out what to wear the red ones with. The other two go great with almost anything, even patterns. I would love some ideas for the red ones. I have never worn them, because I can't find anything to match.
View attachment 3883714

I do not wear jeans.
I usually wear skirts, but I do also occasionally wear trousers or leather leggings. I've tried them with black trousers and leggings - the contrast is too much. I've tried them with colored or patterned pants and skirts and they seem to clash. I've tried them with red-family colors, pink and salmon, but that also looks odd, too childish and cutesy. With gold or silver they look too costumey.

Do you think they would match with tan, sage green or navy blue?
What types of prints would you try with them?

The red is so classics I would wear the red pair with beige or white attire. [emoji4]

Reactions: dotty8