Las Vegas Hermes

I am Vegas local, and go to Crystals quite often. (I love Van Cleef) I don't have any Hermes pieces, but think I am ready for my first 25 B or K. I have no interest in buying other stuff though, can someone recommend a SA so I can just put my on the wait list?

Reactions: js2367
I am Vegas local, and go to Crystals quite often. (I love Van Cleef) I don't have any Hermes pieces, but think I am ready for my first 25 B or K. I have no interest in buying other stuff though, can someone recommend a SA so I can just put my on the wait list?
There is no wait list anymore, FYI. You basically have to buy other things over time to build up a relationship with an SA. There is a close to, but non zero chance of being offered a larger bag B35 etc as a walk in. But for a size 25, it would be a miracle.

My recommendation is to find an SA you personally jive with, then as you browse other stuff, ask him/her about it and let them know you're in the market for a B25. He/she will consider it, but as others have commented, there is no official waitlist anymore - it's all a relationship building game after that. He'll keep you in mind but there's no incentive on his part to offer you the bag unless you deepen the relationship (ie buy other stuff from him first). If you're not interested in that, I'd recommend a reseller route - you'll probably spend the same amount of money (if not less, because B25s are so coveted it goes to their best relationships first) and you get to pick the color/hardware combo you want! Good luck and keep us posted!:biggrin:

I hadn’t been to the H stores in Vegas in a long time and this time I’m trying to hit them all up. Let me tell you, the inventory at Wynn and Crystals was more than disappointing! They didn’t have anything I was looking for and were less than friendly. I still plan on going to Bellagio sometime tomorrow, but I now remember why I hardly visit these stores. I definitely have more luck and service at other locations.

Reactions: Pinkybelle227
Las Vegas stores are interesting. I believe most of their b/k/c inventory is already reserved for their loyal clients long before the item arrives to the store. A number of their clients do not live in the area and will travel to pick up their items. This is not to say it is impossible to get lucky, but just something to keep in mind!

Las Vegas stores are interesting. I believe most of their b/k/c inventory is already reserved for their loyal clients long before the item arrives to the store. A number of their clients do not live in the area and will travel to pick up their items. This is not to say it is impossible to get lucky, but just something to keep in mind!
Given the amount of traffic they get, including out of town-ers that are loyal customers, I also think this is the case. Not sure if there’s any other stores like Vegas stores in this regard.

I believe SAs have a list (literal or mental)of their clients’ wishlist and when bags come in, their loyal customers get considered first depending on which SA gets 1st 2nd, etc dibs on offering the bags.. stores may know what they’re expecting ( which may get “reserved”)but there are “ surprises” (push offers?) ..my last kelly was such, i believe. Walk ins, by luck or pre-spend may get bags available or offered for purchase but it would be the larger sizes..usually.. the scenario is like any other H store, the difference being size of inventory..Las Vegas has a lot of out-of-town loyal customers..myself included :biggrin:

I have heard of instances where people are offered b/k but with the caveat of having to buy x amount of RTW. I would not know how to approach that conversation, since I am the old school relationship building type.