Las Vegas Hermes

Hey everyone, my parents are going to be in Vegas soon and they said they'd look for a small or medium Rodeo for me. Are Rodeos hard to come across in Vegas? Also, what are the chances do you think they'd be able to find one there?

Thanks everyone!

Hey everyone, my parents are going to be in Vegas soon and they said they'd look for a small or medium Rodeo for me. Are Rodeos hard to come across in Vegas? Also, what are the chances do you think they'd be able to find one there?

Thanks everyone!
I've bought four rodeos in Vegas over the past six months (two in person and two by phone order with my SA). I've also seen them in each of the three H locations every time I've been there (four times) since July. Good luck!

I've bought four rodeos in Vegas over the past six months (two in person and two by phone order with my SA). I've also seen them in each of the three H locations every time I've been there (four times) since July. Good luck!

Oh awesome! I'm thinking I might call them, I'm not sure. I need something to compliment my "Bleu electrique" bag. Thank you! Is there a specific say should tell them to ask for do you think? I'm afraid because I don't have one in Vegas I'll be flat out of luck...

Oh awesome! I'm thinking I might call them, I'm not sure. I need something to compliment my "Bleu electrique" bag. Thank you! Is there a specific say should tell them to ask for do you think? I'm afraid because I don't have one in Vegas I'll be flat out of luck...
I'm sure any of them would be happy to help you. The Rodeos were on open display in the wallet display table so I'm pretty sure they'd have been sold to anyone. My SA knows I like the PM ones so he holds them for me if they come in on his shift and then he calls me. From my experience, they don't make it to the display unless they are available for purchase. You could definitely call ahead and ask if they have any in stock a few days out from your visit.

I shop in Vegas for H and if i see rodeos on display it’s usually the bigger sizes..( i’ve seen them more in Crystals and Bellagio.. definitely ask about available ones even if not on display.. the one i got last month (pm size) was not on display.

I will have them ask, thank you for the heads up. I know there's three locations around there so hopefully, at least ONE of them has to have a pm. Is there a medium as well or is there only Petit and grand?

I will have them ask, thank you for the heads up. I know there's three locations around there so hopefully, at least ONE of them has to have a pm. Is there a medium as well or is there only Petit and grand?
there is a MM, which is probably what you are thinking. IMHO that's my favorite size for B30s. Re the three locations, my favorite is Crystals. Good luck.