Las Vegas Hermes

Las Vegas stores are interesting. I believe most of their b/k/c inventory is already reserved for their loyal clients long before the item arrives to the store. A number of their clients do not live in the area and will travel to pick up their items. This is not to say it is impossible to get lucky, but just something to keep in mind!

I believe SAs have a list (literal or mental)of their clients’ wishlist and when bags come in, their loyal customers get considered first depending on which SA gets 1st 2nd, etc dibs on offering the bags.. stores may know what they’re expecting ( which may get “reserved”)but there are “ surprises” (push offers?) ..my last kelly was such, i believe. Walk ins, by luck or pre-spend may get bags available or offered for purchase but it would be the larger sizes..usually.. the scenario is like any other H store, the difference being size of inventory..Las Vegas has a lot of out-of-town loyal customers..myself included :biggrin:

Correct.

Crystals is my home store and quota bags are always offered to customers with a history with a specific SA at that particular store. Vegas gets a lot of foot traffic due to the tourism, obviously, and to be a walk-in and be offered a bag would be a miracle. Zero shot at the smaller bags. It could happen that a larger bag, maybe B35, would be offered if someone were to walk in and spend a ton on RTW or jewelry, but for the other bags, it just would not happen.

Hi ladies, I am in Vegas now for a conference and I am leaving Thursday morning. I only have two days and have never shopped in any of the H stores in Vegas. Any suggestions which store I should go? I am not really into the H accessories and I don’t want spend too much money on scarves. Are there any chance to score Kelly?

Thank you : )

Hi ladies, I am in Vegas now for a conference and I am leaving Thursday morning. I only have two days and have never shopped in any of the H stores in Vegas. Any suggestions which store I should go? I am not really into the H accessories and I don’t want spend too much money on scarves. Are there any chance to score Kelly?

if you don't spend a bunch on rtw/jewelry/housewares/etc then your chance of getting a kelly is basically 0.

For a quick hit with no prior history, I would try the Encore. I like Ken in this store but everyone is wonderful. Good luck to you.

Reactions: js2367

The chance is there, with pre-spend,though slim... but most likely the bigger sizes like a k35...if u read the last couple pages..:biggrin: but perhaps you know your answer by now?

Reactions: chkpfbeliever

Honestly no, eso if you don’t have a purchase history already. If you spend a lot money in house goods, ready to wear or find jewelry, you will have better luck. Two days they may not get any B or K, depends on shipment. I shop in Vegas all the time, it’s my main store, but I will email my SA before I come with my wishlist.

Reactions: chkpfbeliever

Try the Crystals but be prepared to spend some money, at least $2-3k and be offered a bigger size Kelly like K35.

Just found out Crystals new store opening is delayed to July 20th....I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks so thought I would have been able to see the new store and have a chance at getting some of the goodies that come with store opening...

Reactions: acrowcounted
Just found out Crystals new store opening is delayed to July 20th....I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks so thought I would have been able to see the new store and have a chance at getting some of the goodies that come with store opening...
Thanks for the update. I've been wondering why we haven't heard much about it since it was originally supposed to be opening right around now.