Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Ok, I'll say it out loud....I want La Vie du Grand Nord. I know it's a zillion $$ on resale sites and it's been copied like crazy but I love those huskies and polar bears. I would really like the CSGM but it's like nutsy expensive but even the 90cm would be great. If I could pick, my colorway...sigh....I'd like one of the warm color versions. While the cool icy ones are gorgeous, they're not good with my skin tone.
There is hope. The purple cw recently sold on eBay for $327.

Ok, I'll say it out loud....I want La Vie du Grand Nord. I know it's a zillion $$ on resale sites and it's been copied like crazy but I love those huskies and polar bears. I would really like the CSGM but it's like nutsy expensive but even the 90cm would be great. If I could pick, my colorway...sigh....I'd like one of the warm color versions. While the cool icy ones are gorgeous, they're not good with my skin tone.

Thay is one of mine, too. it popped up on TRR for a good price last year; I was finishing a work project and promised myself I'd buy it when I was done; submitted my project and the scarf was gone...winter will come for us.

Reactions: FlaTiger and Julide
Reactions: scarf1
It’s here!!! I can’t get good pictures in artificial light, but better than nothing. It’s beeeeeautiful! Will wear tomorrow and post again.

Meet Cheval Phoenix!!

Congratulations Pirula, what fabulous colours and I adore CSMC design .:heart:
Looking forward to seeing you wearing it very soon.

Really beautiful!
These colors are a wonderful compliment to your trim.

Thanks texasgirliegirl! [emoji8]

Your taste is exquisite, Pirula, as always:smile:

What a lovely compliment. Thank you very much werner. [emoji4]

Congratulations Pirula, what fabulous colours and I adore CSMC design .:heart:
Looking forward to seeing you wearing it very soon.

Thank you dear froufrou. I suspect these colors would be wonderful on you. I agree on the CSMC; it ties beautifully and I’m happy to have it at least in part!

Okay well, this is going to take some practice. The silk 140s are so slippery compared to a CSGM.

I deliberately chose the side I feared would be less flattering on me (quite warm) but it’s not bad I think! It’s a keeper. Thank goodness because I’m madly in love with it.

Wearing it today with an also new-to-me blue leather jacket.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg