What is the MUST-BUY skincare product.

For me, definitely argan oil. I have never dealt with a lot of skin issues, but as I get older, my skin gets progressively drier. Especially during the winter months, I find that using an oil at night really makes a big difference.

Reactions: lilapot
Do you know of a good face lotion with beta hydroxy acids, preferably with spf in it? For daytime, under makeup the Olay classic Daily Renewal Lotion has been perfect for my oily skin! Something about it keeps the skin balanced, and it is perfect for under makeup. It seems to be going away; so I'm on the hunt for something similar. If I'll need a separate sunscreen, do you know a light one that is good for under makeup?

I also love to use either Argan oil or Tarte Maracuja oil at night. Adding the oils helps keep my oily skin from overproducing, and I can even wear the Maracuja under makeup during winter.

I'm in love with Algenist Genius vitamin C serum...amazing stuff. I've been using this serum for two months now and my skin stopped breaking out and now it looks smoother and the age spots are fading. It's expensive but I just bought my second bottle for when my first one runs out.

Hydrate and moisturize regularly. As mentioned above, Argan oil works wonders.

I also try to use natural/organic products staying away from chemicals and such. I tend to have a pimple (or two) when I'm close to my period but nothing that my acne clear serum (botanical with salicylic acid ) won't clear up.

cheers x

Reactions: BettySaysExcuseMe
I also try to use natural/organic products staying away from chemicals and such. I tend to have a pimple (or two) when I'm close to my period but nothing that my acne clear serum (botanical with salicylic acid ) won't clear up.

I am also a big fan of natural and organic products. Love Andalou Naturals...I use the Ultra Sheer Daily Defense Lotion with SPF 18 (they also have SPF 30 and tinted moisturizers), Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel at night to wash my face and the Blemish Vanishing Gel on the rare occasions I get a monster zit (usually when it's that time of the month).

Last edited:
Reactions: lilapot