What is the MUST-BUY skincare product.

SK-II Essence, I think it's the best skin care I've tried so far... Actually I wasn't a big fan of kbeauty or korean skin care products, but there are some, that I really like, like Missha Revolution Essence

Reactions: FranciskaGale
I have weird skin. Rosacea, extremely sensitive, oily and prone to Seborrheic Dermatitis. For rosacea, I use Finacea 15% gel. It kills the redness and any bumps my rosacea produces. No one ever guesses I have rosacea.

I am a bit over 50 and have been using px RAM .04 for 16 years. First it was to combat my rosacea bumps before Finacea, then I kept with it for anti-aging. It is wonderful for that purpose. Nothing else beats it. I buy mine with a GoodRx coupon at my local Walmart. A 45 gram tube is $140. It lasts 4-5 months w/daily use.

I would love to use fun skincare like everyone else, but my skin hates everything, including all forms of Vitamin C, AHAs, BHAs, green tea serum, etc. I should consider myself lucky that I can use RAM .04% considering my sensitive skin.

Reactions: beekmanhill
Definitely the P50 lotion by Biologique Recherche. Despite knowing about it for years, I only recently got around to actually shelling out the money and getting a bottle of it. Best decision ever, it's changed my skin for the better (smoother, brighter, less red, controls breakouts, fades acne scars, gets rid of flakey patches). I try a lot of skincare products and it's the only thing that has made a noticeable significant difference that I've come across in years! There are several different versions, so I would recommend doing some research to see which version is best for your skin, but there is a version for all skin types and needs!

Reactions: jess236
I have only just tried Flexitol hand balm - wonderful ! Softens and hydrates my hands without the greasy feel of petroleum based products. I’ve been using their foot balm for years - nothing else comes close !
For my body- cannot do without kiehl’a creme de corps ...

Reactions: staceyjan
I have only just tried Flexitol hand balm - wonderful ! Softens and hydrates my hands without the greasy feel of petroleum based products. I’ve been using their foot balm for years - nothing else comes close !
For my body- cannot do without kiehl’a creme de corps ...
Just looked up Flexitol hand balm and for the price, it is so worth it to give it a try! Thanks for sharing.

I recently run out my moisturizer and I also feel my serum didn't really work like it was anymore. Instead of keep buying new things. I would want to hear all of you guys opinions. Which is the must have product u guys would recommend for skincare, makeup, lipstick.... Or anything u guys think everyone at least give them a try.
Thanks everyone!! I hope I won't have to go to Sephora and try out thousands products to find the best one Haha!!!
I'm currently try on IBUKI line from Shiseido, and Luna foreo. And I'm obsessed to HADA CRIE N3000, this is cleansing and apply lotion/serum/mask machine, doesn't matter how clean I washed my face w Luna, the cotton on the HADA always come w more dust and left over make up on my skin. The cotton only clean if I don't have any makeup on through out the day... The best investment imo :smile:)View attachment 3467046
I dont think that the cotton wool pad is ever supposed to come out completely colourless. there is a tendency to overclean skin stripping it of it natural oils. this method removes the skins own protective barrier and can be the cause of redness, blotchiness and oversensitivity. it may not be the case with you, but very common with clarisonic over use.

Reactions: marie132
Definitely the P50 lotion by Biologique Recherche. Despite knowing about it for years, I only recently got around to actually shelling out the money and getting a bottle of it. Best decision ever, it's changed my skin for the better (smoother, brighter, less red, controls breakouts, fades acne scars, gets rid of flakey patches). I try a lot of skincare products and it's the only thing that has made a noticeable significant difference that I've come across in years! There are several different versions, so I would recommend doing some research to see which version is best for your skin, but there is a version for all skin types and needs!

Same here. I’ve heard about it and it’s been on my to buy list for sometime. As soon as I’m done with my Dennis gross alpha beta wipes, it’s going into my cart. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this one

Kora Organics Noni Facial Oil. I'm on my 6th bottIe! It's amazing, so soft, gentle and nourishing and I have sensitive combination skin.
I use it as a night treatment and sometimes in the day under my SPF if my skin is feeling dry.

Dr. Roebuck's No Worries Hydrating Moisturizer. Just got my third bottle. It's the only thing that's helped my severely dry face.
I read that many people don't like the tackiness of it but I love it- better tacky and moisturized than dry and leathery.

Reactions: chessmont