The Book ......

I received one today too :smile: I feel like I get one at least once a year through the post and I only buy maybe twice a year. Loving the stickers, although Im sure I won't stick them anywhere!

I would put the stickers on the front of my agenda pm as it's got a fold mark on the front that I can't get rid of. And the rest on my hardshell suitcases :P. Aww I really do hope I get one. Otherwise I will have to be cheeky and ring them up for one. :-s

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I deal only online ,don’t have an SA but they are super nice .They call me when a new collection has launched or tell me if my waitlist order has arrived .As yet never had problem with online orders .I usually get it on the third day I placed the order other than if it’s the weekend .

Yes my SA says so long as you are signed up on their mailing list and have purchased something during the year, you will get it. There is no limit that you have to spend a certain amount or deal with an SA in store. You can sign up for mailing list even if you shop online. Got mine a few days ago in the post and have already stuck my stickers on my iPad!