New Louis Vuitton x Jeff Koons Collection (2nd Edition)

What do you lovely ladies think about the green Manet one? I sort of like the color and the contrast, but do not like the idea of having a naked lady on my bag. Any lover of this here?

What do you lovely ladies think about the green Manet one? I sort of like the color and the contrast, but do not like the idea of having a naked lady on my bag. Any lover of this here?
I must admit I’m not a big fan of this particular one but I thought I would say that if you can you should try and see one in store.. with this collection I’m finding that the colours are slightly different in real life than online...(online they appear a lot brighter) ... but I have seen this particular in store and do think the green is a little darker in person (but that’s just my opinion) ... just thought i’d Mention that because you said you were tempted by the colour.
All the best

Reactions: dolphingirl
I must admit I’m not a big fan of this particular one but I thought I would say that if you can you should try and see one in store.. with this collection I’m finding that the colours are slightly different in real life than online...(online they appear a lot brighter) ... but I have seen this particular in store and do think the green is a little darker in person (but that’s just my opinion) ... just thought i’d Mention that because you said you were tempted by the colour.
All the best

Thank you for brining this up. Yes, I did notice that the colors in real person are different from the online pictures. The Monet one is more blue in real person while it appears really lavender purple in pictures. I find it hard to choose because Monet looks very blend in, Turner is very light / pale, Gauguin is too scary, the others are similar to the previous Fragonard and Mona Lisa, leaving Manet to stand out compared to the previous collection. I like that green leather but not a naked person right on the front. Also hate the idea that once I purchase the second Masters collection then comes the third collection. Feels like it's never ending.

I think if you go for something like a clutch or wallet it will allow you to enjoy the print without grabbing so much attention. If you are somewhat uncomfortable with having the naked lady your arm can cover her better and pretend she isn’t naked :biggrin: