New Louis Vuitton x Jeff Koons Collection (2nd Edition)

Asking any Masters Jeff Koons owners if they have a bag that has wrong spellings in the descriptions of Jeff Koons and the Artist inside their bags. I recently purchased 2 Neverfulls, Turner and Boucher, both have misspellings. But all other aspects check out. Please help!

Attachments

• 20190829_075454.jpg
    20190829_075454.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 178
Asking any Masters Jeff Koons owners if they have a bag that has wrong spellings in the descriptions of Jeff Koons and the Artist inside their bags. I recently purchased 2 Neverfulls, Turner and Boucher, both have misspellings. But all other aspects check out. Please help!

Your post made me curious so I went and looked at my Jeff Koons items - a Monet clutch and a Van Gogh clutch. I bought both directly from my local LV store and neither have misspellings on the inside.

I found this bag on a reseller site and Pennsylvania and Institute are spelled correctly..where did you buy these bags?

Have you gotten the bags authenticated?

Your post made me curious so I went and looked at my Jeff Koons items - a Monet clutch and a Van Gogh clutch. I bought both directly from my local LV store and neither have misspellings on the inside.

Thanks. It's looking like I got a fake! I am going to our local LV shop tomorrow and have it authenticated, as per advise of LV Paris when I emailed them.

I checked my Rubens speedy and the spelling is correct. My Van Gogh speedy is currently being repaired so I’m unable to check that one.
You could probably best contact an authenticator to determine the authenticity. A lot of CA’s don’t know how to authenticate or are not allowed to.