Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

I noticed that when they first got to the restaurant they showed other patrons in the background. When the cake throwing started and Melissa was running around shrieking..they were the only ones in the shot. These scripted scenes are getting so ridiculous.
Agree 100% with the poster who stated "please don't let this become cake-gate"

The cake smashing was ridiculous. Come on...who wants to watch grown women grind cake into each other's face?? And to destroy such a beautiful cake was sad to see.
Yikes on Danielle!! She looks scary, scary with that dyed black hair and whatever she did to her face! Oh, my!! Crazy , crazy will eventually come out when she clashes with Siggy. It's inevitable.

Oh and how about Siggy proclaiming she's the most talented person in the world, with a straight face! The crazy woman was dead serious, she has delusions of grandeur on top of being a narcissist.
Indeed! Not to mention the millions of pictures of just her self hanging in the the hallway of her Boca vacation home - I mean who does that??

I would love seeing Danielle getting crazy at Theresa.
Oh I bet it'll come eventually.

The cake thing, Siggy is making it a bigger deal than necessary. And to do it during dinner? Stupid. This is WAY too over produced and dramatized.

And that blond going against Siggy that way. Wow, nice way to treat a friend who brought you into the group. There's a nicer way to have told Siggy she was being a bit dramatic over the cake.

Oh I bet it'll come eventually.

The cake thing, Siggy is making it a bigger deal than necessary. And to do it during dinner? Stupid. This is WAY too over produced and dramatized.

And that blond going against Siggy that way. Wow, nice way to treat a friend who brought you into the group. There's a nicer way to have told Siggy she was being a bit dramatic over the cake.

exactly! too much made out of Teresa and Melissa acting childish.

Reactions: cdtracing
exactly! too much made out of Teresa and Melissa acting childish.
Not sure if this was sarcasm, of course they were behaving childishly. But better if Siggy brought it up at another time instead the start of hosting a dinner. But as mentioned in my earlier post, all this drama is ridiculously fake. This is production going overboard.

On the other hand...I guess it gives viewers something to talk about. :P

Not sure if this was sarcasm, of course they were behaving childishly. But better if Siggy brought it up at another time instead the start of hosting a dinner. But as mentioned in my earlier post, all this drama is ridiculously fake. This is production going overboard.

On the other hand...I guess it gives viewers something to talk about. :P

i am agreeing with you. the whole cake thing is stupid: Melissa and Teresa shouldn't have acted like children and Siggy should have brought it up at a different time as well as not make it such a big deal.

Siggy is on my last nerve, ever since she entered that steakhouse in Boca proclaiming that those were her people and acting like a prima donna. and the nail was her announcement that she is the most talented person on the planet.

Siggy must have been told to ramp up her story line or she was out. She's a totally different person this season....and not in a good way. I can't handle her yelling :yucky:

She was also called out ( by a tv talk show host) on national tv for being boring and a bad fit for the show... Not good PR for Siggy and I am sure producers took notice.

Reactions: lulilu