HELP! YSL wallet on chain or Chanel wallet on chain?

I own both of the YSL woc sizes and like the "yellowness" of the GHW because it's the closest color to my gold accessories and I find bit more classier (disclaimer: not a SHW person). The smaller woc has a longer chain with a leather strap whereas the bigger one it's just the chain. I've own both a couple years now, and have worn the smaller one a lot more, but have recently been reaching for the larger one. I think it comes down to preferences. Side note: YSL have a new bag size this season as well, with a medium envelope bag that looks fabulous and not so big as the large envelope chain bag.

Reactions: whiteswan1010
I am new to YsL, are u able to take off the chain completely or it hides in the wallet? For the record I am leaving LV, I feel it's too much money for canvas plus I feel like everyone has LV these days...
I had the Saint Laurent chevron WOC, and yes, mine had little holes where you could detach chain and use it as a clutch. The one that is $1550. I upgraded to the "Kate". Love Saint Laurent and it's quality! I tired of LV too several years ago.:smile: