HELP! YSL wallet on chain or Chanel wallet on chain?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I own both of the YSL woc sizes and like the "yellowness" of the GHW because it's the closest color to my gold accessories and I find bit more classier (disclaimer: not a SHW person). The smaller woc has a longer chain with a leather strap whereas the bigger one it's just the chain. I've own both a couple years now, and have worn the smaller one a lot more, but have recently been reaching for the larger one. I think it comes down to preferences. Side note: YSL have a new bag size this season as well, with a medium envelope bag that looks fabulous and not so big as the large envelope chain bag.

whiteswan1010 likes this.
  2. Chanel WOC! it'll keep its value or go up too. I would've gotten it over my YSL if the strap wasn't so long

3. I am new to YsL, are u able to take off the chain completely or it hides in the wallet? For the record I am leaving LV, I feel it's too much money for canvas plus I feel like everyone has LV these days...

whiteswan1010 likes this.
  4. I had the Saint Laurent chevron WOC, and yes, mine had little holes where you could detach chain and use it as a clutch. The one that is $1550. I upgraded to the "Kate". Love Saint Laurent and it's quality! I tired of LV too several years ago.:smile:

5. What about a purse is there maybe a hobo styled one?

6. I have the YSL wallet on a chain with silver hardware and i love it! The chain feels amazing and the bag isn't super delicate so i don't feel like I have to overly baby it.

7. I really wonder why the strap is so short at the woc ?? 48 cm ? what the hell??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice