The Twilly and Hermes Handles

This is the only cw I haven't been able to get my hands on! They've all be on h. com except this one. Love this cw!

I'm the same too. Collected pairs of the other 8 colors and cw 09 is the one that I can't seem to find. Lol. Looks so beautiful on a black bag as modeled on Natalie J's bag.

I have been looking for this color way also. Please let me know if anyone sees one. Thank you

These are just arriving US stores right now. Keep your eyes peeled in the next couple of weeks!!!

You are myh_myh_myh :smile: love your instagram, super. You make bow tying using a twilly so effortless :smile: I have watched your video multiple times and everytime I am done I feel like, ok, I can do it this time but as I hold the twilly against the bag, I feel lost again hehe

Awww...thanks for letting me know you like my instagram. The twilly bow tying really is sometimes luck. I don't do it perfectly everytime either. I was very lucky that the video I posted worked the first time because my cameraman (DH) would not have the patience to hold my phone and let me try over and over again.

Sounds exactly like me. When I think I've "mastered" it after watching a zillion times, reality tells me I have a long way to go to mastering it lol
LOL. I've had this feeling before too. You're not the only one. I've also seen some videos where I can't seem to master what is being shown.

Hahaha yeah, I get the 'i know it like the back of my hand' feeling right after watching a video then, I pick up the twilly, ok, maybe not. Hahahaha
Don't let the twilly win! Keep trying. :lol: