The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Hi All, I'm having trouble deciding and horrible with color coordination. Which twilly color do you think look best with a flamingo Lindy? Honestly, I'm not a fan of the patterns available now, but there is nothing else at the moment. Thanks in advance!
You can use any of these, but the middle and far right might be best. Of those, the far right is the best absolute match to the bag, but you might want to think about how you will be using it. For example, the middle one will look amazing when you wear jeans, or another out fit with a lot of blue. I often try and match the twilly not just to the bag, but to the other things I am wearing, especially if also wearing a scarf.

You can use any of these, but the middle and far right might be best. Of those, the far right is the best absolute match to the bag, but you might want to think about how you will be using it. For example, the middle one will look amazing when you wear jeans, or another out fit with a lot of blue. I often try and match the twilly not just to the bag, but to the other things I am wearing, especially if also wearing a scarf.
Great advice, thank you :smile:

Reactions: weibandy
I do this also. I think matching the outfit to the twilly is just as important.

I think I made at least 50 attempts to tie twillies on my B and this is what I came up with. Does anyone need a drink after attempting to tie twillies?

View attachment 3822395
They look really good! And yes I feel you! LOL! I am not good with them either. I normally have to do them several times before I am happy with and hence I don't take them off very often.