The Twilly and Hermes Handles

This made me laugh out loud! Too funny! Keep practicing try watching multiple YouTube vids. I watched a few before trying and i admit first attempt actually turned out well depending if you count the fact i had to re-wrap more sparingly to have enough twilly left to do the bow (otherwise that took me 3 attempts lol)

I always do it the "wrong" way (on purpose) by starting in the middle of the handle and working my way down to the hardware on both sides. It's the only way I can even get close to making the ends come out evenly!

I always do it the "wrong" way (on purpose) by starting in the middle of the handle and working my way down to the hardware on both sides. It's the only way I can even get close to making the ends come out evenly!
I do it the same way! My SA almost slapped my wrist when she saw me wrapping from the side and not the middle. Is it really the wrong way? Lol!

Reactions: clutchbag
I do it the same way! My SA almost slapped my wrist when she saw me wrapping from the side and not the middle. Is it really the wrong way? Lol!

I was always told that you were supposed to wrap from end to end...but I could never make it come out right. So I start from the middle and then both free ends are the same and my OCD sensibilities are satisfied! LOL

Reactions: kathydep
I was always told that you were supposed to wrap from end to end...but I could never make it come out right. So I start from the middle and then both free ends are the same and my OCD sensibilities are satisfied! LOL
Interesting! My SA said the right way is from the middle. After taking her advice, my twilly wrapping time shrunk from about 45 mins on a good day down to 5 on a bad day. LOL!

I think that's why I ended up buying more. It was so cumbersome for me before and now it's fun! Even one of my friend noticed the improvement on the symmetry of my twillies when wrapped on handles. Haha!

Reactions: PurseOnFleek