Chicago Hermes

I am going to be there in July, and looking for a Behapi (possibly a small SLG as well), are Trish and Eleva still there? I am debating going on my way from the airport to the hotel so my friends aren't subjected to it since they will likely be a little uncomfortable.

I am going to be there in July, and looking for a Behapi (possibly a small SLG as well), are Trish and Eleva still there? I am debating going on my way from the airport to the hotel so my friends aren't subjected to it since they will likely be a little uncomfortable.

Eleva was there over Thanksgiving. That's the last time I was in Chicago. Good luck!

Both of them are still there. I saw them last week.

Both of them are still there. I saw them last week.
Awesome, thank you both!

One of my friends was aware I was planning this and said she wants to go for sure. I didn't really want to make this an event after last year's awkward Barney's thing, but the one that could not make the trip last year really wants to go to Barney's so if they are down for it, ok then! :cool:

Just had a great experience with Patricia. Eleva held a few items for me, but the day I was in store she was off, so I worked in store with Trish. IT was awesome. I bought the Behapi Double Tour in Saphir and Emerald with Palladium and a Aqua/Teal one as well, but when we found we could likely get the Bleu Izmir/Prune one with Palladium, I shipped the Aqua/Teal back to the store to exchange for that. Since I have a 3rd degree sunburn (SPF 50 was no match for the Chicago River and shiny buildings on the architectural tour!) I can't wear either now anyway, since i don't want solarcaine all over them! I am so pleased. When I reach my next weight milestone, I plan to buy one of the doubletour watch straps for the Apple Watch--when I buy the Apple Watch, assuming they release a new one this fall. :smile:

Reactions: Hermezzy
Just had a great experience with Patricia. Eleva held a few items for me, but the day I was in store she was off, so I worked in store with Trish. IT was awesome. I bought the Behapi Double Tour in Saphir and Emerald with Palladium and a Aqua/Teal one as well, but when we found we could likely get the Bleu Izmir/Prune one with Palladium, I shipped the Aqua/Teal back to the store to exchange for that. Since I have a 3rd degree sunburn (SPF 50 was no match for the Chicago River and shiny buildings on the architectural tour!) I can't wear either now anyway, since i don't want solarcaine all over them! I am so pleased. When I reach my next weight milestone, I plan to buy one of the doubletour watch straps for the Apple Watch--when I buy the Apple Watch, assuming they release a new one this fall. :smile:

I love both Trish and Eleva!!!

Reactions: ame
I'm thinking of taking a shopping trip to Hermes when I go to Chicago early July. I am planning on buying a few things (shoes, a couple scarfs, bracelet, fragrance, and maybe a notepad).....and I might ask nicely at the end if they could put me on their waitlist for a B or K. I haven't purchased anything Hermes before....I've been tempted online, but want to wait until I get to a store so I can build a relationship with a SA.

I might have to bring my 7 MO baby with me. Has anyone brought a baby into the store? How was it received? She's usually really good. I take her shopping often, and she looks around and smiles at people....rarely cries...especially early in the day. I was planning on going during the week when they first open (to avoid crowds)...I was just wondering if I should get a friend to watch her. I could see it going good or bad...lol...I guess it just depends on the SA.

IMG_2779.JPG

She is a cutie! I am sure she will be very welcome. I went a few times with my daughter and she was fascinated by all the colors and objects. She is a bit older, but it was easier at 7 months. SAs at my shop live babies. Happy shopping!

Reactions: Carrierae
I had to make an unexpected trip to the Chicago Hermes this week. I have been dealing with Ryan on the phone, and he is a gem! I believe he's new to the Chicago location, but was super friendly and knowledgable of the brand.....I loved working with him.

All of the staff was super nice. I had at least 3-4 people ensure I was taken care of as I waited for Ryan. It was a great experience!

Hi everyone.

I will be heading to Chicago in September. Would like to ask regarding the possibility to score a B/K/C in the local store without prior profile building there.

Heard from my SA in Singapore that Hermes has since relaxed their rules worldwide regarding the accumulation of spending.