Chicago Hermes

Hi everyone.

I will be heading to Chicago in September. Would like to ask regarding the possibility to score a B/K/C in the local store without prior profile building there.

Heard from my SA in Singapore that Hermes has since relaxed their rules worldwide regarding the accumulation of spending.

But Singapore itself has not!

Hi everyone.

I will be heading to Chicago in September. Would like to ask regarding the possibility to score a B/K/C in the local store without prior profile building there.

Heard from my SA in Singapore that Hermes has since relaxed their rules worldwide regarding the accumulation of spending.

I'm not sure. There seems to be no spending minimum in Chicago from what my SA told me, but they tend to favor prior customers (understandably so). Maybe if you buy jewelry or RTW? Maybe if you are lucky...doesn't hurt to ask while you are there!

I just talked to my SA, and he confirmed the dates ******** posted.
Do you know if the sale is open to the public every day or will the first day or two be held just for VIP invites? I'm planning a trip to the Windy City since Chicago is my favorite city and I'm hoping it'll be on the same dates as the sale.

Hi Chicago Hermes fans, do you know if there is a ladies shoe section in this location? I'd like to try on a pair of black Oran sandals for size and am traveling to Chicago next month. Thank you!

I was in the Chicago H store a few months ago and had a lovely experience with Stephanie. It was my first H foray and I was treated with nothing but kind helpfulness and enthusiasm for the brand by all the SAs, including Stephanie. Very excited to continue the addiction!

Reactions: c18027
This thread was extremely helpful, especially the CS evolution over the past years, it seems. I'm planning my first trip down to Chicago in a month or two ... and I want it to be the start of something really wonderful!

Reactions: c18027
My SA, Cherie, is incredible. I've never shopped at H before but while on my 3rd trimester, I decided to finally check out scarves and had the best experience with Cherie. I ended up getting a scarf and then later a Picotin and then more scarves. She is amazingly perceptive, attentive and nice and I would happily wait 30 mins while she finishes with another client.

Hi Everyone, I will be in Chicago on business next week. I am wondering if a Constance is considered a quota bag there? I'm looking for a size 24, and my home store does not get a lot of Constances; I know stores are usually more prone to sell to their local buyers, I am hoping to give it a try.

Any shopping advice in Chicago would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Hi Everyone, I will be in Chicago on business next week. I am wondering if a Constance is considered a quota bag there? I'm looking for a size 24, and my home store does not get a lot of Constances; I know stores are usually more prone to sell to their local buyers, I am hoping to give it a try.

Any shopping advice in Chicago would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Constance is not a quota bag in Chicago, but probably even fewer inventory than birkin. Good luck!

Hi:

I know this thread is old, but I had my first Hermes Chicago visit this past weekend. It is my local store. With the pandemic, it is appointment only. When I made the appointment the SA asked if I was looking for anything specific, Oran Sandals.

My SA was great, she showed me the Orans I was after along with some other suggestions from her as well. About 45 minutes into the appointment, I inquire about a Birkin bag. She asked if I had a wishlist, I did not, the 2 pairs of Oran's would be my first purchase. Anyhow, we spent a good hour going over my wishlist. She did say that the wait can be up to 2 years long. We went of colors, leathers, hardware and she brought sample birkins and kellys. She also suggested that I should consider a constance. She ended the appt showing me more things around the boutique.

I guess my question is, for this particular boutique, how long is the wait to get an offer? I know that there is criteria to meet, loyalty, diversifying your spending, how much you spend, etc. But I was wondering what is the criteria for this particular boutique?

I did order another item from her this week that I was debating over last weekend......

Thanks for any insight...