Château Scandinave #6

Seems like everyone had a nice vacation![emoji4][emoji106][emoji950][emoji526] Wonderful! I'm thinking about a small trip to Kolmården zoo someday soon, as I love the animals and it's been awhile since our last visit there..

Sadly, our little cat prince past away from his kidney illness. A friend of my husband was kind to connect us with a litter to fill our empty home with two little ones!

View attachment 3788524View attachment 3788525View attachment 3788526

Tiny friends! [emoji4]

So sorry about your loss. ;(

The kittens are adorable!

Morning Ellie [emoji3] Greetings from lovely Copenhagen!!!

IMG_1502264231.209056.jpg
IMG_1502264212.961870.jpg
Had lunch at St Annae, lobster sallad for starters and smørrebrød.

The weather has been great and we continue shopping today. Visited the new H store, very Scandinavian with light wood shelves and hints of blue, very tasteful, in the floor, unlike any H store I've visited before. A lot of natural light and small sections for different departments. Very low stock, didn't find anything I need but had a good time at the store, speaking both Swedish, English and Russian [emoji3]

Saw the beautiful roosterfeather evening bags that kashmira so kindly posted earlier and I recognized one of my favourite blues, blue izmir croc/alligator details. I was shown the bag and label but didn't take any pics in the store.

I've only shopped presents for other people, love the city though and will definitely visit again.

The atmosphere of the city is very relaxed, beautiful architecture and friendly faces. People are very spontaneous and outgoing. The fashion week started yesterday and we were asked many times if we are here for the fashionweek [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
IMG_1502265123.862660.jpg
IMG_1502265137.796402.jpg
If you look close at the pic above you will find a glimpse of my beautiful niece [emoji3]

Evening [emoji3]
So sorry TgP to hear about your little cat prince. Hope the new kitties are healthy and feeling good.

Morning.

Sorry Thingumpy about your cat. I visited Kolmården in June and it was nice.

Serva, have a lovely trip.

Good morning!

@ThingumyPoppy I am so sad to hear about the loss of your cat. Good luck with your new family members!

@Serva1 I hope you will enjoy Copenhagen!

So sorry about your loss. ;(

The kittens are adorable!

Thank you so much, all of you! You're very sweet and supporting! [emoji4] The kittens are doing well, they made themselves comfortable very fast and they're such cute little monsters[emoji1] Surprisingly social!

Saw the beautiful roosterfeather evening bags that kashmira so kindly posted earlier and I recognized one of my favourite blues, blue izmir croc/alligator details. I was shown the bag and label but didn't take any pics in the store.

I've only shopped presents for other people, love the city though and will definitely visit again.

The atmosphere of the city is very relaxed, beautiful architecture and friendly faces. People are very spontaneous and outgoing. The fashion week started yesterday and we were asked many times if we are here for the fashionweek [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
View attachment 3790105
View attachment 3790106
If you look close at the pic above you will find a glimpse of my beautiful niece [emoji3]

Glad you're having a nice trip[emoji4] Copenhagen is a really nice town!

Reactions: Serva1

View attachment 3790105
View attachment 3790106

I think the bags are called "Stromboli". Did you go to Café Victor?

I think the bags are called "Stromboli". Did you go to Café Victor?

You are right about the bags and yes, both you and my friend ( half Danish) recommended Café Victor so we went there and also Sankt Annae, which I discovered myself and Smushi Café [emoji3] CPH is absolutely fabulous, this town has completely swept my feet and H today was beyond gorgeous, more later, now off to the airport [emoji41]

Reactions: kashmira