Château Scandinave #6

Hello all:smile: Now I am back home from our little roadtrip.

As DH got his "new" (new to him that is) car the other week we decided to take it for a ride and we went to Hamburg. We had never been there before but it was a very nice city and I think that we will go back in the future. We stayed in Hamburg for two days and then went to Copenhagen where we stayed one day before heading back home. In Copenhagen I got the opportunity to visit the new H store. It was a very nice store with some very nice eye candy and very friendly SAs. Unfortunately they didn't have what I was looking for, neither in Hamburg, nor in Copenhagen.

roadtrip1.jpg
We were driving on some very beautiful roads

roadtrip2.jpg
Hamburg is a very nice city with its channels

roadtrip3.jpg

roadtrip5.jpg
Nice Italian food at a restaurant in Copenhagen

roadtrip6.jpg
New H store looks very nice also from the outside!

HCopenhagen.jpg
Some very special bags at display in the store

roadtrip7.jpg
Not a lot of space for shopping with this car but it was more comfortable than the previous one we had.

Welcome back from the roadtrip kashmira! So nice that you enjoyed Hamburg, I liked it too, even though I didn't explore it so much. Going to Copenhagen on Tuesday and looking forward seeing the special bags. Thank you for posting pics [emoji3]

Reactions: kashmira
Welcome back from the roadtrip kashmira! So nice that you enjoyed Hamburg, I liked it too, even though I didn't explore it so much. Going to Copenhagen on Tuesday and looking forward seeing the special bags. Thank you for posting pics [emoji3]
Thanks Serva! I am sure of that you will like the store. It is much nicer than the previous one. Those special bags are surely worth checking out. I don't think that they are very common.

Reactions: Serva1
Seems like everyone had a nice vacation![emoji4][emoji106][emoji950][emoji526] Wonderful! I'm thinking about a small trip to Kolmården zoo someday soon, as I love the animals and it's been awhile since our last visit there..

Sadly, our little cat prince past away from his kidney illness. A friend of my husband was kind to connect us with a litter to fill our empty home with two little ones!

IMG_1502121379.441352.jpgIMG_1502121417.473087.jpgIMG_1502121444.274730.jpg

Tiny friends! [emoji4]