Château Scandinave #6

Evening all.

Great your day in CPH was great Serva.
Yes, perfect day in every way and I had a wonderful time at H. They let me choose whatever perfume I like as a bday gift. I was overwhelmed with the kindness and enjoyed every minute. They had photografers due to Fashionweek and champagne...I had carrotjuice Bought some goodies and found nice rtw (not H) and Danish designers I've never heard of. Great city in every aspect ❤️

Sitting at the Aviator lounge, soon to board my plane. More pics coming up later...

Thank you Serva for posting the pics from your trip. I am happy you enjoyed CPH. How nice of the SA to give you a perfume for your special birthday. Have you any special plans for your birthday?

That bag is nice even though I would struggle to fit it into my wardrobe.

Reactions: Serva1
Morning Nahreen&Ellie [emoji3]

Just about to go to the office, will be a sunny day so I get to wear something nice in white and my new H belt in matt alligator with matching new cardcase [emoji3]

Nahreen, CPH was my bday trip, today is back to basics but next time I need to have one day recovering from a journey like this. Going to the countryhouse in the evening for an extended weekend.

Reactions: Elliespurse