Scarves ............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

I made two picture to better explain my point of view.
what seems embroidered is only print, if you turn it, you see that the embroidered is very few and limited.
this for me is not really worthing the 2.000,00 € for a 100 cm silk scarf with almost only a nice print on it.
this is only IMHO and to help you decide without having the possibility to see it IRLView attachment 3764153View attachment 3764155

Whats the name of this scarf ? [emoji4]

what seems embroidered is only print, if you turn it, you see that the embroidered is very few and limited.
this for me is not really worthing the 2.000,00 € for a 100 cm silk scarf with almost only a nice print on it.
this is only IMHO and to help you decide without having the possibility to see it IRLView attachment 3764153View attachment 3764155

Whats the name of this scarf ? [emoji4]

Sissy, a bit OT here, but I wanted to tell you that I wandered into my boutique and was alone with my SA in the brightly sunlit scarf zone - and there was a beaded Leila's garden in the case. We started by just peeking but soon had the whole thing spread to admire the sun playing off of the shawl. For me, I think it is very likely the most beautiful beaded piece I have seen! I hope you are enjoying yours!

dear Luvbolide, I'm totally in love with that special work of art, and after that masterpiece is very difficult to find something as beautiful as that one.

Darn - I thought I would be safe on 90s this season and this one was a meh for me - until I saw it folded and modeled. It is just lovely on you - now I must find the right cw for me as I must have one, too! Wish I could tie it as well as you do!!

We've all been there. Thought it's a "meh" season until we visit this thread.....:giggle::drinks:

Sissy, a bit OT here, but I wanted to tell you that I wandered into my boutique and was alone with my SA in the brightly sunlit scarf zone - and there was a beaded Leila's garden in the case. We started by just peeking but soon had the whole thing spread to admire the sun playing off of the shawl. For me, I think it is very likely the most beautiful beaded piece I have seen! I hope you are enjoying yours!

You ladies have got me curious. Is Jardin de Leila exceptional from current season? Now I want to see it. :thinking:

Love the tying variation in this; each way ties beautifully. (Mauve can look great with brown, I know you like brown). :smile:

What a wise suggestion!! Blue always caught my attention so I was stuck thinking, oh-oh! Now I have to wear it with my bleu de galice and my (coming) BZ. But you're so right!! It goes very well with browns and especially enhances the purple undertone of prune, which sometimes is so hard to catch and draws the focus to the parme part on the scarf even though the turquoise is strong. Thank you!! :ghi5: