............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

1. Congratulations, moma! It looks fabulous on you, and I love it with the red border. You do the brights so well! :tup:

momasaurus likes this.
  2. Great photos - thankyou for posting

3. Thanks moma and litchi!

momasaurus and litchi like this.
  4. This is just wonderful. Thank you for the photos, Darma. I so wish I could wear orange close to my face! :girlsigh:

5. Pbp asked me about the blanc color on the Pirouette shawl. it is slightly creamier than the other blanc shawls that I have. Interesting that i found all three white shawls (licorne, brazil, les boulevards) very consistent with the exception on this one. Not sure if that was on purpose by H so that the greys and black might render differntly thn the patterned ones that i have. Now realizing I have a lot of white shawls LOL.

IMG_2541.JPG

6. Thank you! What a lovely collage.

lanit likes this.
  7. UP for sure....the dude on the street corner (probably the store manager! :biggrin: ) is freaking out. :p

8. Many congratulations for your first gavroche! I enjoy this size of silk.

Langsam likes this.
  9. This comparison photo, and your description of the different shades of white, are very helpful. Thank you, Lanit.

lanit likes this.
  10. Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get one.

Such a lovely pattern and this colorway looks great on you!.

lanit and momasaurus like this.
  11. momasaurus likes this.
  12. Thanks, Elaine. I love pastels, but you are right.

13. How wonderful, thank you for this! This scarf is definitely going to my must-have-and-who-said-anything-about-bans list! Thank you!!

Joannadyne likes this.
  14. Thank you, dear. Which one are you getting?