Scarves ............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

Sissy Thank you so much for that update as I was not going to be able to see it before buying it-
I will pass-
Will ask about the calalcadour as well
You have been such a help [emoji173]

I made two picture to better explain my point of view.
what seems embroidered is only print, if you turn it, you see that the embroidered is very few and limited.
this for me is not really worthing the 2.000,00 € for a 100 cm silk scarf with almost only a nice print on it.
this is only IMHO and to help you decide without having the possibility to see it IRLIMG_8853.JPGIMG_8852.JPG

I made two picture to better explain my point of view.
what seems embroidered is only print, if you turn it, you see that the embroidered is very few and limited.
this for me is not really worthing the 2.000,00 € for a 100 cm silk scarf with almost only a nice print on it.
this is only IMHO and to help you decide without having the possibility to see it IRLView attachment 3764153View attachment 3764155

I love this design but agree with you. For an exceptional scarf, can you imagine how fantastic it would've been if all the silver thread-looking lines were embroidered with actual silver colored thread!

Household debate here...are the boxes in Space Shopping going Up to the flying saucers or coming down?????

Definitely vote for aliens stealing the goods and bringing them back to their mothership.

In the scarf, it looks like the people are distressed (except the lady in the red who looks like she is hoping they will take her with them so she can finally score a Birkin...) IMG_1500139500.412926.jpg

Definitely vote for aliens stealing the goods and bringing them back to their mothership.

In the scarf, it looks like the people are distressed (except the lady in the red who looks like she is hoping they will take her with them so she can finally score a Birkin...) View attachment 3764271

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that would be me!