Scarves ............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

Here is the info I gathered from multiple sources for the BdG love twilly, looks like 9 colorways available. I was able to find picture for most of them except the 09.

Enjoy and start hunting~

View attachment 3742458
And here are the pictures for the missing CW 09.

Attachments

• BdG 09-1.jpg
    BdG 09-1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,142
  • BdG 09-2.jpg
    BdG 09-2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,137
  • BdG 09-3.jpg
    BdG 09-3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,138
Adding in Space Shopping au Faubourg CW 01 (I think the tag said blue green orange) gavroche for reference:

View attachment 3762428

mod shot

View attachment 3762429

Love this! [emoji7] I think Space Shopping au Faubourg works so well in the gavroche size. You style it so well! I am definitely adding one to my collection when I can next make it to my local H store.

Love this! [emoji7] I think Space Shopping au Faubourg works so well in the gavroche size. You style it so well! I am definitely adding one to my collection when I can next make it to my local H store.

Thank you metal guru! I think I've finally decided these very graphic ones work best for me in 45-70cm sizes so very happy they did this one smaller.

Yaaaahhh! Looks wonderful on you, @bunnycat. I like the little cadena too. Nice touch!

Thank you Cygne!

Charming way you wore this, bun (sorry for the pun), it's really inventive. Does this HS have a teal cast?

Thank you eagle! Yes- this one has more teals and turquoise. That was one of the reasons I picked it. (The other contender was the one with the red border and darker sky, but this one showed up first and I really like the lighter sky.)

Reactions: eagle1002us
Thank you ladies for the sweet comments and likes. The scarf is a surprise to me. I never thought I like this kind of style. I am more into flowery/scenic design. When I was in FSH last week, the lovely SA who is new but patient enough to pull out all new designs for me. This one caught my eyes immediately. To be honest, in that store which is crowded and noisy, it's not the best shopping environment, I did not look into details at all, just feel it's different and I do love the pastel color combo. Now I am looking into details and it's quite fun. Here are some "mod" shots. I feel it looks better on white clothing. Also my new pocket squares, two space shopping in cw 03/08, Appaloosa 02 and Maharani 11. I fold two together to tie easily. :smile: Thanks for letting me share. :P

These are gorgeous! Thanks for taking the photos and sharing with us. :hugs:

Thank you ladies for the sweet comments and likes. The scarf is a surprise to me. I never thought I like this kind of style. I am more into flowery/scenic design. When I was in FSH last week, the lovely SA who is new but patient enough to pull out all new designs for me. This one caught my eyes immediately. To be honest, in that store which is crowded and noisy, it's not the best shopping environment, I did not look into details at all, just feel it's different and I do love the pastel color combo. Now I am looking into details and it's quite fun. Here are some "mod" shots. I feel it looks better on white clothing. Also my new pocket squares, two space shopping in cw 03/08, Appaloosa 02 and Maharani 11. I fold two together to tie easily. :smile: Thanks for letting me share. :P
What is the name of the top picture's scarf? It's lovely.