Rogue Club

Reactions: BlackLaceFan
Rogue Tote owners, does it bother you that there isn't a slip pocket inside the bag? I am accustomed to having that pocket for my phone and access cards...

I am really wanting to finally pull the trigger on the black link tote, but this feature not being present is giving me pause.

I do wish it had the slip pockets I always use them for my keys and phone. I just put them in the center compartment with my wallet. I wouldn't let that keep me from getting the bag. It's awesome even without the slip pocket

So I got the olive, bag was factory wrapped, but there are wrinkles in the front bottom corner.
The way it looks, it doesn't seem like it's going to smooth out, or am I wrong?
These poor olive rogues- the streaks and now this- alas, the wrinkling I do not see working itself out. In fact it could get worse with the natural slouching these bags undergo. JMHO but I would get another if you like the bag.

Reactions: wintotty
I do wish it had the slip pockets I always use them for my keys and phone. I just put them in the center compartment with my wallet. I wouldn't let that keep me from getting the bag. It's awesome even without the slip pocket
The pouch is not of much use when it comes to quick access to keys and phone. An organizer like the Samorga would be a great solution. I know tPFrs who get them love them.

Reactions: tlo
The pouch is not of much use when it comes to quick access to keys and phone. An organizer like the Samorga would be a great solution. I know tPFrs who get them love them.

I don't have a Samorga, but I do love using an organizer for any of my larger more cavernous bags.

I actually prefer my totes to be a big black hole, with the exception of having somewhere to put my phone etc.! I wonder if an organizer would be too many nooks and crannies. Time to look for a simple one...

I use a Purse 2 Go in larger bags....I think they are pretty simple if you stick to the basic (not deluxe) model. It has a number of slip pockets around the side, but I myself only use a couple of the slip pockets at any time (usually for keys, phone, and lip balm. The pockets that aren't being used stay flat and out of the way and so for me they remain unnoticeable.

Reactions: Suzanne B.
I haven't seen too many posts about the Rogue Satchel that is more of the doctor's bag style. What do you all think of this one? I love the detail on it but wonder if it will be too dated in a year or so considering how much it costs.

Attachments

• Rogue Satchel Butterscotch Snake Detail.png
    Rogue Satchel Butterscotch Snake Detail.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 494
I haven't seen too many posts about the Rogue Satchel that is more of the doctor's bag style. What do you all think of this one? I love the detail on it but wonder if it will be too dated in a year or so considering how much it costs.
I have this one and struggle with the same thought of it being dated especially since it will get limited use in the summer. I even went as far as asking my mother and she said no it doesn't look dated. LOL
As of now I've decided to keep it. I'm so fickle it could change again before my 30 days is up. I'd be interested to hear other member's thoughts. Also check out the 1941 sale thread. The satchels have been getting a lot of love over there.

Reactions: Hobbsy
I have this one and struggle with the same thought of it being dated especially since it will get limited use in the summer. I even went as far as asking my mother and she said no it doesn't look dated. LOL
As of now I've decided to keep it. I'm so fickle it could change again before my 30 days is up. I'd be interested to hear other member's thoughts. Also check out the 1941 sale thread. The satchels have been getting a lot of love over there.
Just curious, if some of you think butterscotch satchel may look dated. Do you think the same if butterscotch Rogue?

Just curious, if some of you think butterscotch satchel may look dated. Do you think the same if butterscotch Rogue?
It's odd but I don't feel the same way about the regular butterscotch rogue. It could be for me I'm so used to the silhouette of the regular one and the snakeskin is out of the norm for me. When I hold it and see myself with it I love it.

I think it would look great in the fall, too, as a western vibe. Just still struggle with the cost since I have the Nomad in butterscotch. The snake detail just sets this bag apart from most anything out there. I have the original rogue satchel in Cornflower with the snake handles. The snake just makes both bags. Does anyone know when the sale is over?

I think it would look great in the fall, too, as a western vibe. Just still struggle with the cost since I have the Nomad in butterscotch. The snake detail just sets this bag apart from most anything out there. I have the original rogue satchel in Cornflower with the snake handles. The snake just makes both bags. Does anyone know when the sale is over?
I think I heard July 13th.