Rogue Club

Does anyone own this rogue? What does everyone think of it? My SA has one left and is holding it for me to come look at this weekend. This would be my first rogue and am really wanting to buy one during the sale.

While I don't buy thing with snake/reptile, I think that Rogue is VERY pretty. The snake works very well with that colour (Hay?). I just love the colouring overall. I know a couple tPF'ers have one and posted real life shots, if you search the forum!

Other than that, it is just dependent on if that smaller size works for you, for the purpose you want it for. I do not have a Rogue 25 in my hands yet (I do have a gently used one coming though I won in a bid) but I know my medium Rogue's are the perfect size for *me* for an everyday bag, especially in the fall/winter seasons. I expect I will use the Rogue 25 more in the summer, or when I am going light (i.e out to dinner). I do often day to day switch between medium and small bags, but when I carry a small bag for work for example, I need to carry a backup to work (like a lightweight totebag, etc) and I take some stuff out of my handbag itself as I do not like an overstuffed bag. So it really just depends on your lifestyle needs, preferences, and so on.

I think best thing to do is to take in the things you would want to carry and see how it fits or if it works for you (I don't like playing Jenga in my own bags!).

I believe it is a green-teal-ish colour. This is a photo from Purseblog from last year which shows some of the inner suede:

View attachment 3738976
http://www.purseblog.com/coach/coach-pre-fall-2016-collection-snapchat/

This is the only picture I could find too

It's green I posted pics of mine further up in this thread. You can search the thread or I'll have to try to find my post.

It's a really pretty green. If this was regular size I'd be in big trouble lol. View attachment 3738990

Thank you! I searched the thread using azure rogue and couldn't find any inside Picts so thank you for posting that!